Ban Stan Collymore from Eastlands...

levets said:
Plodderblue said:
It is quite clear that this loud mouthed - alleged female beating, drug taking dogger- has a major issue with City. Talk sport should hang their head in shame at the way he reacted yesterday.
I heard him roar with delight when Newcastle scored when they replayed their commentary this morning.
Furthermore Talk Sport carried it on this morning obviously testing their ability to get a player banned. It backfired on them when Colin Calderwood stated that the challenge was unfortunate it was hard but was part of the game and you have to face the consequences. These Challenges should not be removed from the game.
I have great sympathy for Ben Arfa he looks a tidy player but I now feel as if our club should demand an apology fom Talk Sport as it reduces their form of journalism to total trash.

I heard him roar with delight when Newcastle scored when they replayed their commentary this morning.
=================
So did I, so I listened carefully for his delight as AJ scored a cracker.... guess what?... Nothing!

Annoyed that fuck out of me that.......The dogger will get his comeuppance one day.

Rightly or Wrongly it is a free country and he is entitled to an opinion even though we don't agree with. Banning him for doing a job seems pointless and the best solution IMHO is to ignore (like you do with me) and laugh at some of his ludicrous ideals.

Why stop at Eastlands?
Why not just banish him from the face of the Earth?
On the other hand, it's not as if the world and his uncle don't recognise that the guy's a tw@t. Having the likes of him bad-mouth us, in it's own perverse way, is actually a compliment.

city should be listening to the accusations from mick quinn and his side kick they have actually accused nigel of deliberatly going out to break the lads leg,if i was city i would be thinking of taking legal action?

mancunial said:
city should be listening to the accusations from mick quinn and his side kick they have actually accused nigel of deliberatly going out to break the lads leg,if i was city i would be thinking of taking legal action?
Yes. Or at least threaten with legal action unless a full retraction and apology is made forthwith. Let see if he's got the bottle or the money for an expensive court case.

Just ban Mick Quinn from City. With our pies being 30% bigger, being banned would hurt him more<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:07 pm --<br /><br />Just ban Mick Quinn from City. With our pies being 30% bigger, being banned would hurt him more

Sky Blue said:
levets said:
=================
So did I, so I listened carefully for his delight as AJ scored a cracker.... guess what?... Nothing!

Annoyed that fuck out of me that.......The dogger will get his comeuppance one day.

It already has as his beloved Villa look less likely challengers to us (touches wood) and Spurs

city should tell talksport that they will not allow the woman beater in our club again, and that we [city] are also going to take legal action against talksport for allowing there employees from spouting rubbish about city. wonder is the talksport will let it go on.

-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:12 pm --

or let collymore come 1 more time to city and point him to a corrider where city fans are<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:12 pm --<br /><br />or let collymore come 1 more time to city and point him to a corrider where city fans are

hertsblue said:
Just ban Mick Quinn from City. With our pies being 30% bigger, being banned would hurt him more

-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:07 pm --

Just ban Mick Quinn from City. With our pies being 30% bigger, being banned would hurt him more
ha ha Quality

sorry your wrong this guy has a hidden grievance with city,and please do not ask me?
supercity88 said:
He is an idiot. No one with a brain really cares what his opinion is, but it does provoke a response which is what being a pundit is all about really. Ignore him! I see a lot of City fans hate Lawro as well, I think Lawro is a great pundit, he has a dry sense of humour and states it in a matter of fact kind of way, I don't think he hates City, he talks honestly in my opinion but obviously I don't always agree with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.