Ban The Scum For Life

ICT-Tam said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Oh no! here we go again, give it a rest mate. I follow Rangers, and go to as many games as i can (when city are not playing) and as usual, with every club its a minority. If your so upset by this, i would strongly advise you never to go in Mary D's especially on derby day. This is really getting sad now, somethings brought up all the time with these 2 (Celtic and Rangers) even at Old firms, which ive attended its again a minority singing offsenive chants etc..

What is cringeworthy though, is how its brought up. As if to say there all scum, coming from us. We probably have one of the worst records in the league for trouble. You will find a coach was bricked after the Notts County game, and as i said before in certain pubs the 'M' chant is often sung.

Every club has the odd knob head, i went to a Stockport County match once and there was idiots, throwing things trying to cause trouble and they only have about 200 fans.

But bringing it up on here, always ends up in an argument. So there really is no point discussing this further. You can not ban everyone who says something offensive, because i will admit unlike many that i have often said the 'M' word to a mate, or have joined in with the 'Carlos Tevez is a blue, he hates M****s' should i be banned? Too many people trying to make out there the perfect fans, and we are the perfect club. There is no such thing as perfect, even in football.

The end.

Its just that Rangers have a larger minority than most, everytime ive seen rangers come to inverness some sort of sectarian song is sung. Usually the billy boys, celtic aren't as bad. Comparing the deep-rooted social problem of sectarianism to munich is farfetched, there isnt a fanbase on earth who dont have a song that could seriously offend or sadden a rival. Sectarianism, on the other hand, goes far deeper than that.

I understand. But in this case, Tommy Burns is an ex Celtic player/manager. Which surley is the same as munich chants etc? Well IMO its impossible to say one is worse than the other.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:23 pm --<br /><br />
ban-mcfc said:
whos the guy they are singing about?
An ex Celtic player and manger.

Will you have another stella georgey best

dig up matt busby, dig up matt busby tonight, no fuck him

carlos tevez is a blue, he hates munichs

who's that dying on the runway

every club has their idiots

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzHSr2-QFlo&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzHSr2-Q ... re=related</a>

Celtic fans booing and hurling abuse during the moment of silence in rememberance day.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5y2-U6Ll1Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5y2-U6Ll1Q</a>

Here they are doing it again, and you can hear it much more clearly.

The Old Firm deserve eachother.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
ICT-Tam said:
Its just that Rangers have a larger minority than most, everytime ive seen rangers come to inverness some sort of sectarian song is sung. Usually the billy boys, celtic aren't as bad. Comparing the deep-rooted social problem of sectarianism to munich is farfetched, there isnt a fanbase on earth who dont have a song that could seriously offend or sadden a rival. Sectarianism, on the other hand, goes far deeper than that.

I understand. But in this case, Tommy Burns is an ex Celtic player/manager. Which surley is the same as munich chants etc? Well IMO its impossible to say one is worse than the other.

-- Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:23 pm --

ban-mcfc said:
whos the guy they are singing about?

See, you've only told what he was to Rangers fans.

What about to the Normal and More Civilised people that are Scottish?

Tommy Burns wasn't only a Celtic player and Manager. He finished his playing career at Kilmarnock where he became a bit of a legend too. He was also capped by Scotland around 10 times.

He started off his managerial career at Kilmarnock, before moving onto Celtic where he transformed the club and really built a foundation for future managers.

Tommy Burns died from skin Cancer in 2008 at the age of 51 after fighting the illness for over 2 years.

And the last part is the reason these sick Rangers fans are singing the song.

-- Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:50 am --

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Remember we played Celtic start of last season at home in pre seasons.... right nobs their fans

I totally agree with you. IRA songs being sang in a City that was bombed by the IRA? Just sick fucks.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:56 am --<br /><br />
Ricster said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
I understand. But in this case, Tommy Burns is an ex Celtic player/manager. Which surley is the same as munich chants etc? Well IMO its impossible to say one is worse than the other.

-- Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:23 pm --

See, you've only told what he was to Rangers fans.

What about to the Norma and More Civilised people that are Scottish?

Tommy Burns wasn't only a Celtic player and Manager. He finished his playing career at Kilmarnock where he became a bit of a legend too. He was also capped by Scotland around 10 times.

He started off his managerial career at Kilmarnock, before moving onto Celtic where he transformed the club and really built a foundation for future managers.

Tommy Burns died from skin Cancer in 2008 at the age of 51 after fighting the illness for over 2 years.

And the last part is the reason these sick Rangers fans are singing the song.

-- Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:50 am --

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Remember we played Celtic start of last season at home in pre seasons.... right nobs their fans

I totally agree with you. IRA songs being sang in a City that was bombed by the IRA? Just sick fucks.

1st and foremost RIP Tommy Burns but there is no way Rangers fans are gonnna b assed with someone who slides towards them after a Celtic goal and does the sign of the cross

MCFC OK

Sad bastards....

Should they be banned?

Well if I think they should but then I also think I should ban myself as over the years I have sang songs with the M word in it based out of pure "sheepism"
As in not thinking independently and going along with the crowd.... an action that happens in every single football stadium in the county (except sold trafford as no fucker sings in there)

Jack74 said:
1st and foremost RIP Tommy Burns but there is no way Rangers fans are gonnna b assed with someone who slides towards them after a Celtic goal and does the sign of the cross

MCFC OK

Rangers Fans must really hate Kaka, Lucio, Adebayor, Eboue and numerous other religious players who pray or cross themselves whilst on a football pitch!

Pathetic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.