Ban Them For Life

Bolton away years ago (Dunney OG anyone?), I had a coin hit me on the head and draw blood. Hurt like hell. That game I made about £6 from 20ps and 50ps. No need for it at all. I remember being at Old Trafford and a bloody video camera was launched over, probably taken off a PC Plod and it hit the aisle between fans. Very lucky landing indeed.

Like eejits launching stuff, and racists doing their crap version of the YMCA, everything these days is on CCTV, Sky Sports etc - and Joe Public loves a good video call. So, they are doubly thick for thinking someone will like them for their actions and thinking nobody is watchable.

We're all accountable. This is the most accountable age. No need. No room for it. If their employers feel the need to also educate and punish them so be it, but firing them will take away the one worker who should be free every Saturday afternoon, because football has no place for it. The PL, FA and Greater Manchester FA can all ban racists across their grounds too. Harsh? No. It is time to set an example and really kick it out.

I agree with most peoples comments on this post and any body caught throwing articles or shouting any form of racism should be banned for good . At the same time I've never seen so much attention from the media with the words Manchester City . Why is it only negative stories about City go viral . The racism hasn't been proven yet but our fans are already being called racists in the media . You could look through the daily mail all week and you wouldn't find one article about City yet one negative story and its the main front page news . The comments from their readers beggars belief :- all city fans are racists and thugs , deduct them points , kick them out they should already have been kicked out of euro football and on and on . To be quite honest I thick its the media who are the racists . Is it because our club is owned by middle east business people , the American owned clubs don't get this shit

I run my own company. I wouldnt employ him. If he worked for me i would sack him. That would be a business based decision regardless of the ethics.

Me too, zero tolerance means ZERO tolerance, and once it starts to affect their livelihood, people like him may actually think twice and actually start to act like a decent human being, the man's a disgrace and an embarrassment !

With reference to Sterling incident @Chelsea, CPS didnt charge with "racially motivated" crime due to insufficient evidence to meet some threshold?

Chelsea, following the CPS decision not to charge, instigated own investigation and after consulting own lip reading experts banned him for life for

racially motivated abuse., presumably under their own club ground and or ticketing terms and conditions. Mail today says, fan arrested said it wasnt

a racial gesture, just placing his hands in his pockets. I'm not clear whether this statement was made prior to his arrest or not. Be interesting to see

if CPS in this case, following due process, find "evidential threshold" or whatever it's called, met to charge him with a "racially motivated" crime or not.

With reference to Sterling incident @Chelsea, CPS didnt charge with "racially motivated" crime due to insufficient evidence to meet some threshold?

Chelsea, following the CPS decision not to charge, instigated own investigation and after consulting own lip reading experts banned him for life for

racially motivated abuse., presumably under their own club ground and or ticketing terms and conditions. Mail today says, fan arrested said it wasnt

a racial gesture, just placing his hands in his pockets. I'm not clear whether this statement was made prior to his arrest or not. Be interesting to see

if CPS in this case, following due process, find "evidential threshold" or whatever it's called, met to charge him with a "racially motivated" crime or not.
There was a steward very close to him, just to the right and in front of him who must have seen and heard this guy at some time
The steward appears to be Asian and he will be a key witness..

Personally l am not sure about the fan's arms but the round shape of his mouth looks a big indication of the noise he is making.

His fate is in the hands of the authorities as it should be and not social media and readers of certain tabloids who strangely are also spouting the familiar nastiness to Raheem as well.

It's probably been mentioned on here but if not, few papers going with another video of a lad doing the Aeroplane gesture now.

There was a steward very close to him, just to the right and in front of him who must have seen and heard this guy at some time
The steward appears to be Asian and he will be a key witness..

Personally l am not sure about the fan's arms but the round shape of his mouth looks a big indication of the noise he is making.

His fate is in the hands of the authorities as it should be and not social media and readers of certain tabloids who strangely are also spouting the familiar nastiness to Raheem as well.

Only trial by media so far. Many have already found him guilty. I'd like to see the video not just a snap shot that's very suggestive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.