Band Of Brothers

Gelsons Dad

Just finished watching all ten episodes over the last few nights.
I think it's the finest WWII drama I've ever seen. Brought a tear to my eye on more than one occasion.
Best TV I've watched in a long long time.

best bit was when that lt spears ran inbetween like stations threw the germans then ran back - i bought the box set for our jon on his bday a couple of years back - tis class programme

One of my favourites aswell...class, i love the bit where they fly over france and you see the german guns opening up on them and the sky's just full of tracer fire...fuckin terrifying!!!

i first warched this as a 10 year old kid, and im not jokin it was so realistic me and my mate were terrified, we stayed hidden behind the bed for the whole night after, feeling cold shivvery and scared as !!! havn't watched it since, but the bit that really hit me was seeing those women with shorn off clumps of hair walking round aimlessly. Dunno why, i suppose a sa naive 10 year old seeing that sort of stuff for the first time is horrific.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.