Band On The Wall Big Screening For MCFC Foodbanks

Can’t wait for the next outcry for tickets for a big game start,Oscar this top point earners that,we’ll did you make an effort to go to the cs,ermmm
A game that gets you exactly no points. This isn't a big game, it never has been and it will never be no matter how much smoke the fa try to big it up. It is being played 1 week before the first big game.

Last edited:
Can’t wait for the next outcry for tickets for a big game start,Oscar this top point earners that,we’ll did you make an effort to go to the cs,ermmm
Can I remind you, 25,000 City fans went to Istanbul. And 1000's more would have gone if there would have been more tickets allocated to City by UEFA.

Don't criticize City fans because they refuse to subsidise the FA and Wembley stadium on Sunday at 4pm.

I'm not going.

If you cannot see what the protest is about you never will

If you are going to the match .. great- pressure from 1894 gets you home 90 mins earlier at this rate. They are asking for 3pm start. Then the boycott might be pulled. It’s called negotiation FA need to understand there’s a threat of people not going to force their hand. If they are stubborn and dig in fans will say sling your community shield it’s not a priority gane for us to attend.

If ITV had made it an 8pm kick off on a sunday (which they did for the euros final) would you still go then, coming back at 3/4am would you still be going then? Or would you be on here moaning about it and how no one speaks up for fans anymore.

It’s an exercise in fan power. If you are strong minded and prepared to sacrifice something perhaps something better will come of it. Stopping match day and season ticket price rises.

Hope you enjoy the game. It’s nothing to do with can’t be arsed going. That may apply to a handful of people in the support who may have sacked it off anyway..: but there’s a bigger picture here where do we draw the line.
Like I said,everyone has a choice I’ve made mine you’ve made yours,good luck wi
Can I remind you, 25,000 City fans went to Istanbul. And 1000's more would have gone if there would have been more tickets allocated to City by UEFA.

Don't criticize City fans because they refuse to subsidise the FA and Wembley stadium on Sunday at 4pm.

I'm not going.
not criticizing city fans at all,like I said we all make our own choice,like I did for the fa cup semi final and fa cup final,worked the Friday night prior to both matches,finished at 7am went to the game then back in work Saturday night 11.30 for the semi and 11.00 for the final absolutely knackered but that was my choice

Like I said,everyone has a choice I’ve made mine you’ve made yours,good luck wi

not criticizing city fans at all,like I said we all make our own choice,like I did for the fa cup semi final and fa cup final,worked the Friday night prior to both matches,finished at 7am went to the game then back in work Saturday night 11.30 for the semi and 11.00 for the final absolutely knackered but that was my choice
hi mate that's absolutely your prerogative and we are successfully avoiding blue on blue incidents, the point here is that for the champions league final people will walk 90 mins fromt he stadium to istanbul to put up with stuff because even though it's far from perfect it;s the champions league final

we don't have to get home at silly o'clock for a glorified friendly and clearly the kick off time is not a tipping point for you.

we face 7pm sunday kick off in the prem next season.

fan power has stopped : id cards, the european super league, it brought back safestanding, it brought in £30 away tickets off the back of twenty's plenty, it made many clubs freeze season ticket prices (ie 12000 liverpool fans walk on 77 mins)

if everyone did sacrifice this game it would bring things to a head. we win the league this year and august 2024 teh kick off is 7pm (as thats better for tv)

yes you could still go... but where do you draw the line

hi mate that's absolutely your prerogative and we are successfully avoiding blue on blue incidents, the point here is that for the champions league final people will walk 90 mins fromt he stadium to istanbul to put up with stuff because even though it's far from perfect it;s the champions league final

we don't have to get home at silly o'clock for a glorified friendly and clearly the kick off time is not a tipping point for you.

we face 7pm sunday kick off in the prem next season.

fan power has stopped : id cards, the european super league, it brought back safestanding, it brought in £30 away tickets off the back of twenty's plenty, it made many clubs freeze season ticket prices (ie 12000 liverpool fans walk on 77 mins)

if everyone did sacrifice this game it would bring things to a head. we win the league this year and august 2024 teh kick off is 7pm (as thats better for tv)

yes you could still go... but where do you draw the line
I agree with you pal,so don’t get me wrong,it’s the ones that had no intention of going regardless of the ko time that I was mentioning,and yes fan power has had a massive impact,I remember standing outside Maine rd getting signatures for no I’d cards,remember the bananas to I’d cards,but if it’s a protest against the ko time,your supporting the media by watching it on a big screen,I do agree with what your standing for

If I hear the 1894 boys singing that in future I will be embarassed for them.

I will be there not sat in a Manchester bar just because I cant be arsed going.

This team deserves support that matches it.

If you're going to the game you should be thanking 1894/the boycott for getting the kickoff time moved 90 minutes earlier.

Ungrateful sod!

Look forward to you singing the follow you everywhere song next season.

To be fair the majority of city fans didn’t go to the champions league final - for lots of different reasons - cost, time off work…

Are you saying that you can only sing that song if you go to every single game, no matter the time, price or country?

I’ll tell my old man (can’t go) who went home and away for 35 years not to sing it I guess..

To be fair the majority of city fans didn’t go to the champions league final - for lots of different reasons - cost, time off work…

Are you saying that you can only sing that song if you go to every single game, no matter the time, price or country?

I’ll tell my old man (can’t go) who went home and away for 35 years not to sing it I guess...
Miles off what I was saying but never mind.

If you're going to the game you should be thanking 1894/the boycott for getting the kickoff time moved 90 minutes earlier.

Ungrateful sod!
I have thanked them for what they did but dont agree with their idea of further action now its been moved.

They are now looking ridiculous.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.