Bands you used to love as a teenager...

Ric said:
...but would never listen to now.

Off the top of my head:

Ned's Atomic Dustbin, Pop Will Eat Itself, Kingmaker, Senseless Things, New Fast Automatic Daffodils, Trashcan Sinatras, Ride, Curve, Pele, The Frank & Walters.

Ah, the memories.

Kingmaker is a great shout. Going to have to dust off my old eat yourself whole cassette (and then find a cassette player) to have a listen to that again!

in addition: the high, mock turtles, wonder stuff, jesus jones and (not strictly teenage years) ultrasound!

not forgetting the crucial ...but would never listen to now.
Human League
Men at work
Aha
Not srictly a band but Gary Numan
Wings
Thompson twins

GazM said:
Bauhaus
Southern Death Cult
Black Flag
The Damned
The Smiths
Buzzcocks
Dead Kennedys
Generation X
Killing Joke
Adam & the Ants
The Stranglers

You've nicked my vinyl collection by the sounds of it! (Apart from Adam & the Ants - you must have knicked that off my sister ;-))

This plus New Model Army, Jesus and Mary Chain, Half Man Half Biscuit and a good few others. Good shout all the Carter USM fans too - I was in my 20s by then but still a good shout - Playing Mcr Academy in November.

The Stranglers,
The Undertones,
Thin Lizzy,
AC/DC,
Motorhead, (after a few pints of special brew)
Blondie, (not really for the music)
The Clash,
Never really got into new romantics but did like some electro pop, Kraftwerk, Human League etc,
& I am not afraid to admit I did like Status Quo up until they did that rag cup record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.