Bangkok Blues................Marathon Men !!

Asian Blue said:
molineuxblue said:
I'm going to be in Bangkok for the Chelsea game on December 5th - is the Pickled Liver the best place to watch the match? I think I'm staying on the same street anyway.[/quote

Yes Pickled Liver it is !!!
Guess you know how to find it.................in the slip road on Soi 11 Sukhumvit, opposite the Ambassador Hotel.

Hi AB

I'm flying into BKK that evening, are you sure it will still be open at that time? I think the match starts about 01:30 BKK time (17:30 GMT).

ColinBall said:

Hi AB

I'm flying into BKK that evening, are you sure it will still be open at that time? I think the match starts about 01:30 BKK time (17:30 GMT).

Don' worry C B ....The P/Liver will be open untill very late and we all will be able to watch the game there.
Chelsea game will k.o. at 5-30 pm in the U.K. ( back to G.M.T. at the end of October ) which means that you will be 7 hrs behing Thailand time.
So by my reckoning that will be a 12-30 am k.o on Sunday morning here.
P/Liver will showing the gamr for sure !!!!!

Asian Blue said:
ColinBall said:
Hi AB

Don' worry C B ....The P/Liver will be open untill very late and we all will be able to watch the game there.
Chelsea game will k.o. at 5-30 pm in the U.K. ( back to G.M.T. at the end of October ) which means that you will be 7 hrs behing Thailand time.

Excellent! I'll see you and Molineux Blue in there!

Do you think it will show the Spurs Evening game a couple of weeks later as well?

ColinBall said:
Asian Blue said:

Do you think it will show the Spurs Evening game a couple of weeks later as well?

Well C B with that being a 2-45 am k.o. here, it will mean a finish around 4-30 am.
However if there are enough customers wanting to watch, I would imagine the good old P/Liver will stay open.
I see the scum are at home to Wolves, and Arsenal are away to Burnley, on the same night, but would think that the T.V.coverage here would televise the City game.
We can check with mine host Nick at the Chelsea game.

Asian Blue said:
ColinBall said:

Well C B with that being a 2-45 am k.o. here, it will mean a finish around 4-30 am.
However if there are enough customers wanting to watch, I would imagine the good old P/Liver will stay open.
I see the scum are at home to Wolves, and Arsenal are away to Burnley, on the same night, but would think that the T.V.coverage here would televise the City game.

Well, if any Blues are in BKK and can't find somewhere to watch the late night City games, you are all welcome at my place. Son and me will be up watching and there will be a free bar (as long as you bring the beer .....).

Just send a message before you come round, so I can make the sure the missus is asleep :P

halfcenturyup said:
Asian Blue said:

Well, if any Blues are in BKK and can't find somewhere to watch the late night City games, you are all welcome at my place. Son and me will be up watching and there will be a free bar (as long as you bring the beer .....).

Just send a message before you come round, so I can make the sure the missus is asleep :P

What a great offer.......think the P/Liver will show most, if not all the games, but thanks for the invite. You may have started something !!!!

unsworthblue said:
thats an unbelievable amout of money to raise.well done lads.on a sperate note the amari atrium hotel on petcheburi road is a fantastic hotel if anyone is looking for a good hotel in bangkok.great restaurant on the roof by the pool.the girls who do the massages in the beauty rooms are top notch s well! the extras you get n all that!

The Amari watergate is even better and the secretaries are quite fit-and some are evev City fanatics, right Dave???

Unsworth can back you up on the amari stopped there when City had pre-season
tour in Thailand

Frank the Yank said:
unsworthblue said:
thats an unbelievable amout of money to raise.well done lads.on a sperate note the amari atrium hotel on petcheburi road is a fantastic hotel if anyone is looking for a good hotel in bangkok.great restaurant on the roof by the pool.the girls who do the massages in the beauty rooms are top notch s well! the extras you get n all that!

The Amari watergate is even better and the secretaries are quite fit-and some are evev City fanatics, right Dave???

Never stayed at the Amari Atrium Hotel, but have at the Amari Watergate, and the service, facilities, and staff, ( including City fanatic secretaries) are top notch !!!!

1st night in bangkok stayed in the 5star shangra la.roughly 100 nicker a night.good hotel but not a patch on the atrium for 45 quid a night.possibly the best hotel i've ever stayed in.fond,fond memories of Bangkok.great city!will go back once my lad is old enough.will come n see you lot in the pickled liver

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.