Bank holiday plans ?

A City weekend for me. Etihad today, Joie stadium for the women tomorrow. Hopefully Monday will be dry as I need to sort out a patch in the garden to prepare for a shed.

Saturdays now sorted , yoga at 9, cinema for Amy winehouse at 11:30, dinner after at beefalo steakhouse then match.
Just diary for sun/mon to fill now

Found the Amy Winehouse film a little boring. It didn’t go very far and told us nothing new.

Handing over some chattels to the tosser side of Mrs Moon's family tomorrow.

She can look after herself so I'm going to stay in the car otherwise I'll inflame the situation even more ...

Busy, Busy especially tomorrow, free coat hangers and odd socks event at Leeds Market, then Bostocks for an intimate album launch by the Grumbleweeds, Kebab then Brannigans with Micah and Ismail Miller, quick roast, onto Majestyks with Lee Bowyer and Jonathan Wood Gate, scrap with lads from Bradford , then Macdonalds with Lee finishing off at Rios club for coke and some pals from winstons health spa.

Amy Winehouse film and Spoons, Monday .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.