Banned for smoking.

charliebigspuds said:
Hinchcliffe's header said:
Got to be totally honest.

Anyone who plays Russian Roulette with lung cancer deserves very little sympathy.
what a ridiculous thing to say, I take it you don't drink at all, stay off the high colestrol fatty foods and treat your body as a temple at all times then

I heard he crosses roads on a regular basis.

I'll have very little sympathy if he gets run over by a big fuck off Stagecoach double decker one day.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
charliebigspuds said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
So technically anyone who goes to the toilet should be ejected on matchday
no but they should make sure that the people they are throwing out are actually guilty and not just having a shit in the cubicle next door to someone who is smoking
Thats what I mean its a stupid policy that makes no sense
sorry I took it the wrong way<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:56 pm --<br /><br />
tidyman said:
charliebigspuds said:

Anyone who plays Russian Roulette with lung cancer deserves very little sympathy.
what a ridiculous thing to say, I take it you don't drink at all, stay off the high colestrol fatty foods and treat your body as a temple at all times then

I heard he crosses roads on a regular basis.

I'll have very little sympathy if he gets run over by a big fuck off Stagecoach double decker one day.
whilst he's on one of his four a day runs to the gym

People who drive cars deserve to die in horrific car crashes.
People who drink deserve to die as lonely alcoholics from cirrhosis of the liver
People who eat chips deserve to die on the pavement, gasping for breath from a heart attack
People who insist on crossing the road deserve to be run over and have their swedes flattened
See how dumb your logic is?
Life is an entire series of risk versus reward decisions. Smoking is no different.

lee-mcfc said:
you can't go 90(3/4mins) without a smoke?

sad..

You can't think of anything more interesting to post than repeating, virtually word for word, what about half a dozen equally boring twats have already said on this shit thread?

lee-mcfc said:
you can't go 90(3/4mins) without a smoke?

sad..
To a certain extent I agree but as an ex smoker I can say you really don't know what its like to not be able to smoke. Some people can handle it and some can't and you shouldn't think any less of people because of this. My dad smokes at the top of level three spiral like many others and I don't see the problem as its outside imo, its the fuckin nosey and interfering bleeders that have a problem

we dont want anyone contracting cancer of any kind. its not there to be laughed at or a threat to smokers so lets cut that out.

by the same rule we shouldn't have to share any risk that smokers take with their health.
so best bet for everyone is just put the fags away totally, just quit once and for all, not cos of getting thrown out, not cos it affects non smokers , not cos you are made unwelcome in public areas but the simple fact thats its just not a nice habit have. you dont look cool, your clothes and breath stink, usually both fingers and teeth are yellow, any children in the family if they dont follow suit may aswell due to passive smoking and at the end of the day they cost fucking fortunes.
at 7 quid (madness) a pop you could by your next season ticket and a few away trips to europe.

LongsightM13 said:
People who drink deserve to die as lonely alcoholics from cirrhosis of the liver
People who eat chips deserve to die on the pavement, gasping for breath from a heart attack
People who insist on crossing the road deserve to be run over and have their swedes flattened
That's it. I'm staying in bed for the rest of my life.

Prestwich_Blue said:
LongsightM13 said:
That's it. I'm staying in bed for the rest of my life.

you'll get bed sores that will get infected and you will die !! not a good idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.