Banned

BlueMooner87

Joined Citymancs in january to keep up with TFM, and been keeping up with the tfm stuff this summer and been banned today because i swore at the mods, tried to get back on bit keeps saying 'sorry guest you have been banned', has anyone else been banned off any other sites and know any way around them?

You could try using a proxy server to change your ip.

Btw, you know TFM was just a WUM all along don't you?

BlueMooner87 said:
Joined Citymancs in january to keep up with TFM, and been keeping up with the tfm stuff this summer and been banned today because i swore at the mods, tried to get back on bit keeps saying 'sorry guest you have been banned', has anyone else been banned off any other sites and know any way around them?

The mods here are even worse. I was banned once for absolutely fuck all. Swear at these bastards and your history, mate. None of the fuckers can take a joke and the twats will have you off the board just for breathing in their direction.

;-)

mammutly said:
BlueMooner87 said:

The mods here are even worse. I was banned once for absolutely fuck all. Swear at these bastards and your history, mate. None of the fuckers can take a joke and the twats will have you off the board just for breathing in their direction.

;-)

*bans*

mammutly said:
BlueMooner87 said:

;-)

Bang on. That c*nt De Niro's the worst of a bad lot:)

mammutly said:
BlueMooner87 said:

;-)

BANNED

BlueMooner87 said:

Lol, yeh TFM by the looks of it! Just had a mooch and all his posts, threads and have gone and when you type in his name in the search box it comes back unknown! He was a wanker who lied through his teeth anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.