Banners at the game today

Sack the board, reinstate Machin.

The board should take some flack for their actions and pathetic apology, and the first pic just looks like they are having a laugh.

Over the years I have been on many ' sack the board" demos
I have supported & led strikes in the health service & supported many demonstrations & have been vocal in many things & I have disagreed with what City have done over the years
But I have learned their is a time and place to pick your battles
For a handful of idiots to put some crap up at Wembly as we compete in a cup final is beyond belief
Pep must be thinking WTF
Pep understands. He is a Catalan.
Besides, he made his feeling on superliga clear.

Wonder if the cretins with the yanks one got some deserved stick from fellow blues. Hope so, the ungrateful bastards. Doubt very much they were blues anyway. No true blue would put Arabs anyway. Must've been cheeky but bloody brave imposters doing a bit of a wind up for the media.

Last edited:
Ric we don't want these racists at our club. We kicked them out in the 70s. It is not what we are about. How the hell did they get that banner in? They don't look like our hard core away fans either..and I can recognise most of our hard core support. Utter scumbags.
Agreed, they stood out like a sore thumb. To a man they were under 70 yrs old.

Saw them mentioned in the match thread, but probably merit a thread of their own. Shocking grammar on the third one aside, interested to see what people make of them.

Any "fan" saying that s*it should be banned for life. Ridiculous. If it was not for those owners the self entitled prats would not be at Wembley watching City win another trophy in a Final! Deary me.

They stood out like racists whatever their age.
Always easy to catch a racist who says either "oil club", "Arab money" or "Run by Arabs". Why is it racist they say? Because why does it matter where they or from or how they earn their money? If nobody is being hurt then what is the problem. They never call out American, Chinese or Russian owned clubs for spending do they? No, it's always our owners or PSG's and these idiots have just shown their true colours and they are a disgrace.

Always easy to catch a racist who says either "oil club", "Arab money" or "Run by Arabs". Why is it racist they say? Because why does it matter where they or from or how they earn their money? If nobody is being hurt then what is the problem. They never call out American, Chinese or Russian owned clubs for spending do they? No, it's always our owners or PSG's and these idiots have just shown their true colours and they are a disgrace.
Chelski is used as an insult and therefore racist. A lot of this site think it is amusing to use it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.