Banners at the game today

I think alot of us were angry last week but I for one never wanted the board or owner gone.
I think to think like that is bonkers we have the best owner and board in world football, who got pushed into a corner with very little time to think about it.
We all make mistakes.
Yes I was thinking of walking away last week but City in the end did the right thing.

Personally I think the banners are embarrassing

I have no problem with criticising anyone, including our owner, but to do so based on their ethnicity or nationality is racist. To use the term Arab as a pejorative term is as racist as it gets. It's depressing to see City fans do that and pathetic they were allowed into the stadium.
This. Fucking racist twats.

The middle one is good. The first one should have said sack soriano

I don’t think posters on here realise how angry/ upset city fans became with the owners last week. It’s going to take a while to regain that trust
No, we realise how angry and upset SOME City fans were.
Many of us can move forward though and concentrate our energy on supporting the club now and not make ourselves look like dickheads by holding up embarrassing banners.

Referring to our owners as ‘Arabs’ is just poor fucking taste. It’s the kind of gimpy stuff I expect from United and Arsenal fans not us. They fucked up and reversed the decision, fans have a right to be annoyed of course but grow up Jesus Christ. One fuck up (a big one ofc) doesn’t throw away 13 amazing years

Sack the board, reinstate Machin.

The board should take some flack for their actions and pathetic apology, and the first pic just looks like they are having a laugh.
Have you gone off Peter Reid ?

I think the black one with the white lettering “FANS, FOOTBALL, OWNERS, IN THAT ORDER” is a good banner to be honest.

The others aren’t needed, the use of apostrophes on the white one with black lettering is almost as embarrassing as the use of the word Arabs.

The demonym for people from the UAE is “Emiratis” and there were more than just Yanks and Emiratis involved in this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.