Banners at the game today

You do have a point and I partially agree Ric. But footy fans go to games to release pressure and tension, well we used to before everything was micro analysed like nowadays on what's right and wrong.

Bah-nsley calling cunthorpe will really Botherham.

Just silly nicknames really that amuse silly people. So glad im not so serious and as silly as often as I can be. Laughter is the best medicine mate; )
Agreed, it’s just a laugh at the end of the day. Nicknames. Every club has them for rivals.

Bell ends! The only one agreeable is the 2nd one
Not if they are the type of fans who should come first.

Protesting at a Wembley Final that only a privileged few got to see!

I find it pretty unbelievable actually, how dare they force me to spend £100+ to see a football match.

No issues with negative banners. I wouldn't do it personally but they deserve stick from all fans, especially our own.

Whilst many might be willing to quickly brush it under the carpet and pretend it didn't happen, you can't take issue with those that choose not to. We as fans got royally fucked over, people are entitled to voice their anger. I say fair play to them for making the effort to do something.

The third one is obviously wrong with the wording, you'd like to think they'd know better or somebody else close to them would inform them but I don't think there's a need for the typical over the top internet reaction to it. I could be wrong but I don't believe it's intended to be racist, I'm guessing they're just badly uneducated. It's moronic but calls for legal prosecution and life time bans are ridiculous.

If the problem is "Arabs and Yanks" then why did people want rid of Peter Swales?

Unfortunately this type of thinking has been actively encouraged by our ruling political class for a few years now, further foamed up by the surveillance technology companies. It's a symptom of a wider poison in our culture. It's getting worse imo but I'm encouraged by the response on this thread.
Wigs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.