Banners at Wembley

Sure I remember, 'City have the Power to arrest Crooks'. Whatever happened to making banners on the living room floor?

Should be fine to just walk in with it.

Does the banner have ringlets so you can hang it? If so, you can buy ‘Bungee cords with balls’from Amazon which make it easy to hang over the side.
Yep ringlets so should be able to tie - actually think I have bungee cords in the garage so good shout - thanks

Last edited:
anyone had any experience of hanging a banner at Wembley from the third tier - any tips or tricks ?

I was travelling this week and watched the Spurs game with the amazingly hospitable Minneapolis Supporters Club - they want me to get their “12 seconds” banner to be visible so wondering if/how people have got banners in and hung pre-game

I don’t think there will be any issue in getting it into the ground as it folds and has no structure

Picture of said banner below

View attachment 119191
Brilliant!!!

Loving the Pep cutout.
Me too mate!

My dearly departed Mum requested that a Pep cutout that i bought her was in her gasket when she was cremated. The funeral home had to list everything going into said casket and for the Pep cutout, she wrote "And one very handsome young man" .............. true and funny story so thanks Mum XXX

anyone had any experience of hanging a banner at Wembley from the third tier - any tips or tricks ?

I was travelling this week and watched the Spurs game with the amazingly hospitable Minneapolis Supporters Club - they want me to get their “12 seconds” banner to be visible so wondering if/how people have got banners in and hung pre-game

I don’t think there will be any issue in getting it into the ground as it folds and has no structure

View attachment 119191
Haters will say that’s a fake pep.

View attachment 119191
Mrs snake said we should have one hanging on our bedroom wall ,
Absolutely no clue what that’s about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.