Banners for FAC game v Utd on Tiers 2 and 3 UPDATE

Re: Banners for FAC game v Utd on Tiers 2 and 3

Can't someone post the BA version, or similar, of the 6 so people can print it off themselves...?

Evening Blues.

I have received an e-mail back from the club in reference to my enquiry regarding flags and banners.

The Club will allow and encrourage supporters to bring Flags and Banners to all games and do allow them to be hung from the tiers as long as they do not block the view of fellow supporters below and those that are in the Private Boxes.

Also the club will not allow any Flags or Banners with unsavoury messages that insult other clubs and supporters, although good natured banter is expected. They have said that the size should be no more than 3.5 feet in depth if hung from Tier 2 or 3.

They do ask supporters to be aware that certain sections on the day will have sponsers names placed around which they would keep an eye on that they did not get covered.

Otherwise they have said it would be a great idea.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Evening Blues.

I have received an e-mail back from the club in reference to my enquiry regarding flags and banners.

The Club will allow and encrourage supporters to bring Flags and Banners to all games and do allow them to be hung from the tiers as long as they do not block the view of fellow supporters below and those that are in the Private Boxes.

Also the club will not allow any Flags or Banners with unsavoury messages that insult other clubs and supporters, although good natured banter is expected. They have said that the size should be no more than 3.5 feet in depth if hung from Tier 2 or 3.

They do ask supporters to be aware that certain sections on the day will have sponsers names placed around which they would keep an eye on that they did not get covered.

great news, mate are you gona do the ticker tape thing again, looked great last time, but would look great in the south stand

Re: Banners for FAC game v Utd on Tiers 2 and 3

jacko8684 said:
daveduke67 said:
goatastuta said:
them 6's are great.need more than 10.000 though. how about 1 each.even if we have to pay a quid each for them.

How about printing one off yourself? Just a 6 on a white background - not exactly 100%Manc territory is it ;-)

Or if everyone does twenty or so and hands them out in their block - wouldn't cost much at all.
this^^^^^^^^^
would be awesome...im doing 50 and handing them out anyway
me too.

(not 100%manc territory... haha love it)

bluebannana said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Evening Blues.

great news, mate are you gona do the ticker tape thing again, looked great last time, but would look great in the south stand
Not yet mate, anyway the Rags will have the South Stand, I have always said I would do it again on the scale I did it 2 years ago but would do it on a really massive occasion and that would be either the game we need to win to win the Prem Lge if it happens :) or v QPR on the last day if we have won the lge this season. I would then approach the club to help me how they did last time. My plan would be to do Blue / White /Red and Black Ticker Tape. We will have to wait and see, by the way I was sat in SS L2 last night and saw the lad giving out 100's of inflatables below, top effort lad and also to the guys who again appeared with the flags on sticks.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Not yet mate, anyway the Rags will have the South Stand, I have always said I would do it again on the scale I did it 2 years ago but would do it on a really massive occasion and that would be either the game we need to win to win the Prem Lge if it happens :) or v QPR on the last day if we have won the lge this season. I would then approach the club to help me how they did last time. My plan would be to do Blue / White /Red and Black Ticker Tape. We will have to wait and see, by the way I was sat in SS L2 last night and saw the lad giving out 100's of inflatables below, top effort lad and also to the guys who again appeared with the flags on sticks.

fuck the red and black off. we've seen enough of these colours on premier league presentation day.

citykev28 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

fuck the red and black off. we've seen enough of these colours on premier league presentation day.
Fuck all to do with them Twats, its for our colours this season forget them fuckers they are history

2rqy493.jpg

(bollocks! should've been 1-6, but you get the idea.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.