BARCA Away - DAY TRIP & 2 NIGHT PACKAGES AVAILABLE WITH

Which terminal is flight from? Outwood Road at airport closes next week for a fortnight while they do the extra platform at the station, so access to Terminal 1 and 3 are diverted (1 via Terminal 2 roundabout and 3 via Ringway Road)

Vic said:
Which terminal is flight from? Outwood Road at airport closes next week for a fortnight while they do the extra platform at the station, so access to Terminal 1 and 3 are diverted (1 via Terminal 2 roundabout and 3 via Ringway Road)

Road closures don't begin until 14th

blingy said:
Can anybody tell me what the two hotels are that are being used, want to try get a room there as our kid staying but he can only remember it sounds like the U2 hotel ??

The 4** one is called the Barcelona Plaza I don't know what the other one is called sorry

I had initially booked on the 2 day trip but had to cancel losing my 150 deposit, just called to try and rebook in the hope that my deposit would still be valid but unfortunately I would have to pay the full amount again so sacked it...

stonie said:
I had initially booked on the 2 day trip but had to cancel losing my 150 deposit, just called to try and rebook in the hope that my deposit would still be valid but unfortunately I would have to pay the full amount again so sacked it...

this with spike?

de niro said:
stonie said:

this with spike?
there was a court case last week where a bloke who had lost his flights due to a late cancellation claimed the money back off the airline. They refused and guess what, he won!
they can only keep the deposit if they are 'genuinely' out of pocket
however if he now wishes to fly with them they aren't out of pocket and therefore should use his deposit against a new booking for him, less perhaps a small admin charge

de niro said:
stonie said:

this with spike?

Yeah but when I initially cancelled I guessed I would lose it but wasn't gonna pay it again today to rebook....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.