Barca away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

edtheblue

For those of you whom may worry about getting a ticket,don't.
Quite a few of my mates who I was with, who didn't have a ticket last season,bought one from the official ticket booth on las ramblas.We just waited around a while and asked a couple of Spanish girls to purchase them for us,there not allowed to sell to anyone from the away teams country,so you'd be ok if Irish passport holder.
They were for the barca end of course but they got the blocks adjacent to the city fans,half time they came through the gate into our end.
There is no way the demand will be as great this year so get booking your flights blues.

HarryNoton said:
What will it get down to points wise? Is it worth booking a flight?

went to 9k last year but I think this year it will go a little lower, unless its on a knife edge then all hell will break out.
you can buy in their end though.

de niro said:
HarryNoton said:
What will it get down to points wise? Is it worth booking a flight?

went to 9k last year but I think this year it will go a little lower, unless its on a knife edge then all hell will break out.
you can buy in their end though.

I think this would have sold out before it gets too the first leg - definitely be quite low on loyalty points. Maybe 4,000?
There is quite obviously the possibility of getting in the home end as well. Especially for people arriving a couple of days before. Look at their game vs PSG when Zlatan scored, looked like there were hundreds of PSG fans knocking about!

Looking for some help/advice from fellow Blues.

Me, My Brother, Sister and Dad are all booked in for flights and accomodation for the game. However there's no chance of us getting in the City end I think, My Sister and Dad are season ticket holders but only have roughly 3,000 points but I think they are on the CL cup scheme if that counts for anything. Me and My Brother don't have season tickets so we're even more of a wing and a prayer!

So with this in mind I'm just looking for some tips on getting a ticket from those who winged it last season. I see viagogo has a page for Barcelona, has anyone had any experience with buying tickets from here? Is it possible to get an official ticket as described above in the Rambles, what sort of price are we looking at?

Many thanks in advance.

When I went with Rangers in 2007 I emailed a Spanish person on eBay to get tickets, not sure if any city fans fancy trying this as it worked for me.

jimbopm said:
Looking for some help/advice from fellow Blues.

Me, My Brother, Sister and Dad are all booked in for flights and accomodation for the game. However there's no chance of us getting in the City end I think, My Sister and Dad are season ticket holders but only have roughly 3,000 points but I think they are on the CL cup scheme if that counts for anything. Me and My Brother don't have season tickets so we're even more of a wing and a prayer!

So with this in mind I'm just looking for some tips on getting a ticket from those who winged it last season. I see viagogo has a page for Barcelona, has anyone had any experience with buying tickets from here? Is it possible to get an official ticket as described above in the Rambles, what sort of price are we looking at?

Many thanks in advance.

Had flights and accommodation booked last season. Tried to get tickets through the Barca website in the days before the match but not possible with a UK credit card and/or IP address.
Went to the ground on morning of the match and still lots of tickets available. I was able to get two from the ticket office but only as I have a non-UK passport. Loads of local spivs hanging around who will go up and get tickets as long as you make it worth their while. I know a few people who did this with no problem but of course it does mean you are handing over a serious amount of cash and hoping they don't leg it off !

the biggest problem will be how the first leg pans out. with a place in the last 8 up for grabs this place will explode in ticket requests. be careful blues.

Last year the away tickets went on sale, and sold out, before the first leg at home had been played. This season shouldn't be as manic if they follow the same policy, as for some the novelty factor is no longer there. That said City will easily sell their allocation, and if it's a home win then watch this thread explode with requests.

brianisablue said:
Last year the away tickets went on sale, and sold out, before the first leg at home had been played. This season shouldn't be as manic if they follow the same policy, as for some the novelty factor is no longer there. That said City will easily sell their allocation, and if it's a home win then watch this thread explode with requests.

yeh agreed. i'll lock this for now, just till sold out out signs go up. it gives the blues on mid points more chance of success over the jcl's.

there is plenty of info in this thread for those who are worried about missing out with low or no points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.