Barca Away Tickets

Re: BARCA AWAY NOW TICKETS ARE ON SALE

mcfc1632 said:
Hung said:
You can get tickets directly from the Barca web site - I’ve just bought 4. Much better view, no shit from the local police getting in and out and the Barca ‘fans’ are a collection of tourists and first timers. Did the same last year, had no bother, had a great view and went ape when we scored. It is very expensive though.

Be grateful for a link either posted or a PM - or is it just obvious from the Barca site?

Edit - Checked the Barca official site and got this message:

Ticket sales for this games are currently closed. It is probable that they will reopen a few days before the match. If you would like us to notify you if and when ticket sales re-open, please leave your email:

I bought mine on Friday via their web site - if it’s closed it must be since then. Last year, I did the same thing and when I picked the tickets up, there were people just walking up ‘cold’ and buying tickets. Any City fan without a ticket shouldn’t worry - there will be plenty.

Re: BARCA AWAY NOW TICKETS ARE ON SALE

Hung said:
mcfc1632 said:
Hung said:
You can get tickets directly from the Barca web site - I’ve just bought 4. Much better view, no shit from the local police getting in and out and the Barca ‘fans’ are a collection of tourists and first timers. Did the same last year, had no bother, had a great view and went ape when we scored. It is very expensive though.

Be grateful for a link either posted or a PM - or is it just obvious from the Barca site?

Edit - Checked the Barca official site and got this message:

Ticket sales for this games are currently closed. It is probable that they will reopen a few days before the match. If you would like us to notify you if and when ticket sales re-open, please leave your email:

I bought mine on Friday via their web site - if it’s closed it must be since then. Last year, I did the same thing and when I picked the tickets up, there were people just walking up ‘cold’ and buying tickets. Any City fan without a ticket shouldn’t worry - there will be plenty.

Ok thanks for that, i got the same message when i looked earlier on the barca site.

1 ticket needed. I will even add a cerveza to the ticket price, I think that's allowed. Flights booked and missed out on 9000 points, my 3 mates have tickets! Any help appreciated.

Oxford blue looking for 3 tickets. All booked up and sorted....except match tickets.
Any help muchly appreciated.

Thought it might have gone a bit lower but realistically I never really stood a chance on just under 7k points.

After 2 tickets if any going spare and want to make me and an older blue really happy.

ctinker said:
1 ticket needed. I will even add a cerveza to the ticket price, I think that's allowed. Flights booked and missed out on 9000 points, my 3 mates have tickets! Any help appreciated.
Please do not proceed to encourage city fans to drink even more beer. They don't need that.
:)

Has anyone got two tickets for the away leg at Barca or do you know if we can pick up tickets prior to the game from Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.