Barca away with Thomson Sport

CC1

Want to book the overnight package. When I used to book with Thomas Cook, it included the ticket. On the Thomson web site you have a choice of 'No Thanks - recommended' or 'designated away fan area + £78 pp'. Is this the option for including the ticket in the booking - provided you have sufficient points or is it just another way of Thomson getting more money out of us? It's not clear if we have to get our own tickets from the club. I know if you don't' qualify, you get your money back but I'd prefer Thomson to get the tickets for us like Thomas Cook used to. I went into the Thomas Cook travel agents but they didn't have a clue whether the booking included a ticket or not. Anyone else booked and if so, what does it include?

After a bit of info myself
What points if anyone knows sold out last time. I've got around 7000
I was looking at booking through TC on there day trip,Im happy to go over and take a chance of getting a ticket over there but unable to book on any of there trips without a match ticket!!!

silvaboots said:
After a bit of info myself
What points if anyone knows sold out last time. I've got around 7000
I was looking at booking through TC on there day trip,Im happy to go over and take a chance of getting a ticket over there but unable to book on any of there trips without a match ticket!!!

I think you can book but if the points don't drop to your level they cancel.
Liverpool is still only 212,or use spike.7k is pushing it.

Absolutely gutted, booked the day trip with Sport Options back in December (£265) got my ticket (14k+ points) and now cant go due to work. So anyone want a day trip I am open to a deal, I have spoken to Sport Options and they confirm there is no charge for a name change between now and five days before the game.

Sorry but my mate has taken the ticket, he is flying from London. Absolutely gutted.. pm me.

I am re posting this - I am open to offers

"Absolutely gutted, booked the day trip with Sport Options back in December (£265) got my ticket (14k+ points) and now cant go due to work. So anyone want a day trip I am open to a deal, I have spoken to Sport Options and they confirm there is no charge for a name change between now and five days before the game.

Sorry but my mate has taken the ticket, he is flying from London. Absolutely gutted.. pm me."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.