Barca Away

blackley macca said:
€190 each if all 6 of us want one. What the chances of paying less outside the ground on the night?

You will not get lucky outside the stadium...right now Spanish exchange tickets sites are asking minimum €250 mate.

harry the plumber said:
Just been offered 3 tickets at 250 each. Do I take them or not.?
Like a lot we have booked our flights and I am seriously thinking about paying it .
A little bit pissed at the moment but I have till tomorrow, would you do it?

I'm sure you can get tickets between 150 to 200 in Spain. Viagogo Spain and that's if you have a spanish mate to collect the tickets...has tickets at those prices...and I'm sure you can have Barcelona season tickets holders selling tickets at those prices too.

barcelonalad said:
harry the plumber said:
Like a lot we have booked our flights and I am seriously thinking about paying it .

I'm sure you can get tickets between 150 to 200 in Spain. Viagogo Spain and that's if you have a spanish mate to collect the tickets...has tickets at those prices...and I'm sure you can have Barcelona season tickets holders selling tickets at those prices too.
These are in the City end. Takes all the hassle away of if wether we will get in or not

harry the plumber said:
barcelonalad said:
harry the plumber said:

These are in the City end. Takes all the hassle away of if wether we will get in or not

Your choice mate , can see the advantage of being with fellow Blues , I personally would not want tickets in the end full of Barca fans , but understand why some people do . However £750 for 3 tickets needs some serious consideration no matter how much beer you have had !!

harry the plumber said:

.I wouldn't pay that for this game. It's not like we'll never play them again.

Anyway are they even genuine. Where are they coming from?

Like a lot of these offers De Niro they are through a third party,who I know won`t be making money on me.
I have already paid 270 for the day trip so I will be going anyway. I don't really fancy watching it in a bar then having to rush to the ground to get the coach for the airport.
Anyway in the cold light of day I think I will hang on and hope that he cant get rid and see if the price comes down.

harry the plumber said:
Like a lot of these offers De Niro they are through a third party,who I know won`t be making money on me.
I have already paid 270 for the day trip so I will be going anyway. I don't really fancy watching it in a bar then having to rush to the ground to get the coach for the airport.
Anyway in the cold light of day I think I will hang on and hope that he cant get rid and see if the price comes down.

Good shout. The result of the first leg could play a part.

This is probley a long shot but is for my cousin not me.
He's just been let down with his barca ticket
Flights booked hotel booked everything

just wondering if anyone is selling or knows anyone who is. Thanks

blue5ter said:
I've just got tickets - I'm definitely not complaining but I am a little confused

I applied for the TC day trip soon after it came out. We used my 2 season tickets, one with just over 9,000 pts, one with c. 8,900 pts

I thought they waited till all season ticket holders on an application met the sales criteria so when it sold out ystdy on 9,000 pts, I thought it was all over

But I've just received an email from TC confirming BOTH applications are successful

I guess maybe some returns or other extra tickets have transpired ? As I say, very happy if not a little bemused....can anyone shed any light ?

Well that stinks how many other people have got tickets this way with less than the required points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.