Barca Away

I will have 2 spare tickets in the City end for this game. I am lucky enough to have been invited for some hospitality at the game, so will not need my 2 tickets.

So am happy to move them on at cost to a blue mooner, so please send a PM but I will only consider interest from people with over 100 posts, having been let down so many times before with newbies…….

I don't have the tickets in hand yet but am told they are posting them out this weekend, so might have them by the Barca home game, to hand over.

GONE NOW. THANKS

bluesimon said:
I will have 2 spare tickets in the City end for this game. I am lucky enough to have been invited for some hospitality at the game, so will not need my 2 tickets.

So am happy to move them on at cost to a blue mooner, so please send a PM but I will only consider interest from people with over 100 posts, having been let down so many times before with newbies…….

I don't have the tickets in hand yet but am told they are posting them out this weekend, so might have them by the Barca home game, to hand over.
I will buy them if still available

bluesimon said:

GONE NOW. THANKS

GUTTED I missed this post

Fellow City fans, me and my dad are both after two tickets. We are both season ticket holders on the CL scheme and we just missed out. If anyone has any spares or info could you please pm me plz. Thanks:)

Just after 1 ticket for barca away desperate for my mate he just missed out on 8880 points flights hotel booked.if any spare please pm me thanks

After 1 ticket if anybody can help? Can swap for Barcelona at home, Utd away or cup final ticket plus cash. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.