Barca Away

Jeez, only half our group have got tickets, looks like there's gonna be more blues out the game than in..

2 questions

1. Don't suppose anyone's sussed out agencies that you can turn up to in Barcelona, not sure I trust the ones advertising and certainly don't like their prices, reckon better deals will be found ont day.

2 . Failing that, where are we all gonna watch the game than lads n lasses?

nomadic said:
Jeez, only half our group have got tickets, looks like there's gonna be more blues out the game than in..

2 questions

1. Don't suppose anyone's sussed out agencies that you can turn up to in Barcelona, not sure I trust the ones advertising and certainly don't like their prices, reckon better deals will be found ont day.

Viagogo or Seat Wave just make sure when you try go on them you use there international sites e.g. viagago.ie and not the UK site and will display tickets in the Home end as much as yes there dear the ticket agencies in barca are wanting the same and least your safer with them I ordered two and already here as missed out as only on bout 8k so was far off the mark. paid roughly £150 per ticket with fees and UPS delivery but wouldn't miss it for anything hence the home end ticket and it in the general area next to city's end.

southstand_blue said:
nomadic said:
Viagogo or Seat Wave just make sure when you try go on them you use there international sites e.g. viagago.ie and not the UK site and will display tickets in the Home end as much as yes there dear the ticket agencies in barca are wanting the same and least your safer with them I ordered two and already here as missed out as only on bout 8k so was far off the mark. paid roughly £150 per ticket with fees and UPS delivery but wouldn't miss it for anything hence the home end ticket and it in the general area next to city's end.

southstand_blue, how long did it take from ordering with viagogo.es to getting your tickets? I've done similar just trying to get an idea on when I'll get tickets in my hand.

southstand_blue said:
nomadic said:

2 questions

So have your tickets been safely delivered to your house? Thinking of doing this myself but don't want to chance being had over. If delivery is guaranteed I might order one from the Spanish viagogo site.

rowarta said:
southstand_blue said:
nomadic said:

southstand_blue, how long did it take from ordering with viagogo.es to getting your tickets? I've done similar just trying to get an idea on when I'll get tickets in my hand.

Ordered the Weds and were here by the following Monday dispatched from Spain by UPS so quick considering was a weekend involved.

blackley macca said:
southstand_blue said:
nomadic said:

2 questions

Viagogo or Seat Wave just make sure when you try go on them you use there international sites e.g. viagago.ie and not the UK site and will display tickets in the Home end as much as yes there dear the ticket a

gencies in barca are wanting the same and least your safer with them I ordered two and already here as missed out as only on bout 8k so was far off the mark. paid roughly £150 per ticket with fees and UPS delivery but wouldn't miss it for anything hence the home end ticket and it in the general area next to city's end.

So have your tickets been safely delivered to your house? Thinking of doing this myself but don't want to chance being had over. If delivery is guaranteed I might order one from the Spanish viagogo site.

Yeh Mate ticket already here and is a guart as they dont get paid until after you been to the game seatwave prom code wave5 knocks it down a bit .

jzi3pz.jpg

I've just been let down and am ticketless. Looking for one anywhere, Ideally two. Will throw a bottle of nice champagne or a crate of ale in for anyone's trouble!

de niro said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I've just been let down and am ticketless. Looking for one anywhere, Ideally two. Will throw a bottle of nice champagne or a crate of ale in for anyone's trouble!

I heard you were sorted?

The guy let me down, bill. I don't think the ticket ever really existed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.