Barca Away

BRADS said:
If I have to end up buying a ticket from one of the rip off ticket agencies can anyone recommend a decent one as it's a lot of money to be shelling out to be refused entry cause i don't look Spanish ! i have checked viagogo ticket bis etc but can anyone HELP !

Viagogo.com seem to be pretty reliable, bloody expensive,(£170) but eventually came up with the goods, Ordered 2 singles on feb 4th, one arrived next day, other finally despatched yesterday, according to tracker should receive late today.

Still after 1 ticket for Barcelona.

I have 2 x £55 united away tickets and willing to swap these + cash difference if anyone is intested?

Bought and sold quite a lot on here so trusted and can meet anywhere within manchester.

Let me know blues

2 x Barca Away Tickets - £98 each facevalue

Absoulutely gutted but having to sell my two tickets to the Barcelona match. I have a close mate working for one of the champions league sponsors so I buy tickets through them for all matches. I just bought them soon as draw happened and have been trying to make it happen since but due to family commitments I cant possibly go.

Am happy to sell at facevalue as I want a city fan to have the time of his life over some muppet at profit. I have sold and bought on here numerous times and Im sure many on here will validate me.

The tickets are corporate so always amazing seats, generally pretty central and always quality view. They can sometimes be in the neutral areas being corporate but my friend does try to get me city end tickets when he can.

Feel free to DM me any questions and we can arrange meeting up. Will only sell to someone with over 50 posts to ensure reliability. First to message me gets the tickets.

Elks have pmd you

-- Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:59 pm --

Elks have pmd you<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:00 pm --<br /><br />Elks have pmd you

elks said:
2 x Barca Away Tickets - £98 each facevalue

Absoulutely gutted but having to sell my two tickets to the Barcelona match. I have a close mate working for one of the champions league sponsors so I buy tickets through them for all matches. I just bought them soon as draw happened and have been trying to make it happen since but due to family commitments I cant possibly go.

Am happy to sell at facevalue as I want a city fan to have the time of his life over some muppet at profit. I have sold and bought on here numerous times and Im sure many on here will validate me.

The tickets are corporate so always amazing seats, generally pretty central and always quality view. They can sometimes be in the neutral areas being corporate but my friend does try to get me city end tickets when he can.

Feel free to DM me any questions and we can arrange meeting up. Will only sell to someone with over 50 posts to ensure reliability. First to message me gets the tickets.

Hi mate

I am desperate to go.

Would love tickets. 1 or 2

Cheers Tim

oh wow had 7 replies already in first five mins of post. i am going to trust bluecorby on this even with the low post count but if any doubt I will sell to happychappy. only fair as there were the first two replies.

really sorry to everyone else and am not interested in a bidding war so sorry to those that messaged me high offers. i play by the rules and would never make a profit off city. good luck to all finding tickets though. so gutted i cant make the special night

BIG thanks to elks for letting us have the barca tickets . Perfect start to a good weekend<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:37 pm --<br /><br />BIG thanks to elks for letting us have the barca tickets . Perfect start to a good weekend

elks said:
oh wow had 7 replies already in first five mins of post. i am going to trust bluecorby on this even with the low post count but if any doubt I will sell to happychappy. only fair as there were the first two replies.

really sorry to everyone else and am not interested in a bidding war so sorry to those that messaged me high offers. i play by the rules and would never make a profit off city. good luck to all finding tickets though. so gutted i cant make the special night

Fair play...risky business to someone with only 25 posts haha.
Enjoy them Blue Corby!

Beermonster said:
elks said:

really sorry to everyone else and am not interested in a bidding war so sorry to those that messaged me high offers. i play by the rules and would never make a profit off city. good luck to all finding tickets though. so gutted i cant make
the special night

Enjoy them Blue Corby!

Dont worry we will thanks . Was gutted to miss out in the first place was just going to take pot luck with a tout when we got there

Beermonster said:
elks said:

Enjoy them Blue Corby!
should follow my standard background checks ;).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.