Barca Away

Anyone with a spare Barca ticket but who would rather see us do the rags on their own patch again....

prepared to swap one adult and one junior for Utd plus cash difference for one Barca ticket. Can meet at Wigan game or in Barcelona.

squirtyflower said:
a few posters have offered swamp donkey tickets in exchange for Barca tickets

Barca sold out at 9000 points
Scum sold out at 10000 points

How does that work out?
People will have united tickets for themselves but mates or family going to Barca without tickets?

bluesmith said:
squirtyflower said:

How does that work out?
People will have united tickets for themselves but mates or family going who to Barca without tickets?
is a possibility

squirtyflower said:
bluesmith said:
squirtyflower said:

How does that work out?
People will have united tickets for themselves but mates or family going who to Barca without tickets?
is a possibility
Or they were not in the cup scheme

A work colleague of my dads phoned up groupon regarding that deal they had, explained they had already booked travel and accommodation but was it possible to just buy the tickets only. They said no at first but then phoned back later on and sold them €150 a ticket. They now have to go to a meeting point on match day and pick the tickets up

Worth a try for any blues still looking?

de niro said:
MisdaH said:
de niro said:
still a tout.

Not particularly as they are Cat 2 tickets so he's not made much at all on them.

I have no quarms about how people get their tickets, what they pay is up to them. If people start touting on here though they're gone. My pet hate I'm afraid.

Urban Dictionary: quarms
Quarm. A slap to a womans vagina.

I was always suspicious about you.

Just sayin'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.