Barca Away

Eds said:
charliebigspuds said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Just had a pm from someone with zero posts who has just joined offering tickets in the home end.

Reported to MODS as possibly iffy.

Take care blues could be legit but could also be a Gill character.

User name MinaRizk.

I had that too

Or put another way Minor Risk

very minor, he's been fucked off.

To anyone send me pm asking for tickets. I don't have none at all, neither season tickets. I may have at some point but I don't know yet and the only tickets that I had were VIP-Hospitality tickets and they're sold out...but I could always ask for another 2 Hospitality invitations.

In this link you can see how a season ticket looks like.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbarcelona.es/socios/detalle/ficha/renovacion-carnet-de-socio-2014" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcbarcelona.es/socios/detall ... socio-2014</a>

The other ID it doesn't contain a picture only the block, row and seat numbers.

Both ID's have to have the same name on it....and as I said before you can pick up the season ticket from an old fat woman and you will still be able to walk inside. Every season ticket holder is allowed by FC Barcelona to let his/her tickets to a friend meanwhile they don't make money.

Barcelonalad..

I have the chance to purchase a season ticket for this game... Would it show 2013 or 2014 on it for this season?

Hi I wonder if you can help my lad as he needs a ticket. It is a bit unfortunate really, he has a steady job which he enjoys, he owns his own flat and has a car which has not broken down for some time. He is currently single and if you asked him I am sure he would say he is enjoying life at the moment.
If anyone has a spare to help him out p.m. me.

Anyone interested in coach travel from the Worsley area to Manchester Airport for 7 to 8 flights to Barcelona on Wednesday 12th March.

this is no profit making and the cost of the coach will be divided by arses on seat. we are looking at £5 or less per person.

Anyone interested please p.m. me

CheethamHillBlue said:
Anyone on here purchased match tickets with a one night hotel stay through 'GROUPON'?

Saw it the other day. £245 for ticket and one night stay. Obviously Barca end and no flight included so may suit some who are prepared to pay that much. Barca home seat tickets will be available in Barca and shouldn't be too much mither.

Anyone still waiting anxiously on Viagogo? Having spent £170 x2 for two general tickets, was starting to panic they wouldn't arrive so ended up calling Viagogo Spain (pressing lots of 1s to try and get through to talk to a human whilst having Spanish spoken at me) and changed the delivery address to a Barcelona address on their recommendation (he said it'll be there by Friday but "In Spain, sometimes it's different so maybe Monday"). Luckily I work for an international company so am having it delivered there but worth having a think about having them delivered to your hotel if anyone else is holding out for their tickets!

fcbarcelona1901 is another prick trying to wind blues up. Called him off 2 different numbers and caught him out. Mods do that Mod thingy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.