Barca Away

Surely leaving things this late causes them so much unnecessary work for themselves by mucking everybody else about, fixtures were released weeks ago now , booked up regardless but end up in the Barca end if need be

Game in 3 weeks not even any ticket details yet!
I realise that us supporters are seemingly an inconvenience to the Ticket office but do they have to be so blatant with showing it?
Given the new rules there will be people unsure if they will qualify for a Ticket holding back on purchasing flights but watching them increase in price day by day as we get closer to the match.
Leicester who have no experience of champions league football announced details for all their away games at the outset so why are we so inept at anything ticket related
It seems we are able to sell home tickets almost a year in advance but can't be arsed selling away tickets in a timely manner.
They stopped giving a fuck about the fans quite some time ago now.

It's not beyond the wit of man to have sold these and Gladbach early so that fans can make plans, but the ticket office don't give a monkeys. It's probably a part of their plan to sanitise the whole experience so as not to upset the jcls who don't like the raucous behaviour of some fans.

Looks like it'll be £65 a ticket - no concessions.

Whats your source for that pal?

It was strongly rumoured on here they were going to be £108 last week.

Whilst £65 is still a lot of money for a shit view in a crumbling stadium, I can justify that a little easier than £108 which would have resulted in me watching from a bar on Las Ramblas.

Whats your source for that pal?

It was strongly rumoured on here they were going to be £108 last week.

Whilst £65 is still a lot of money for a shit view in a crumbling stadium, I can justify that a little easier than £108 which would have resulted in me watching from a bar on Las Ramblas.
Supporters clubs have said thats the price mate

They leave it so late so the corporates, players, sponsors can put their orders in and we just get left with the dregs and pay through the nose for travel or have to do the club trip if we want to go. Binned these off this year to do the league cup. At least I can get there when I want

I only have a couple of thousand points, with living overseas, its hard to make them.....not even gonna get a lookin when they go on sale :(
I'm going to probably do the Barca ticketshop variant..with a big jacket on.
Using the passport of my missus...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.