Barca - Eto'o has his Price.

blueblood007 said:
ffs city really is time to make a move!

Well what's the price? I've got £400 million in me pocket and it's burnin' a fucking hole!

I sincerely hope we are at least trying to sign eto'o......We can certainly afford the price tag but I think we might get out gunned by someone like chelski if they went in for him......or milan as he wants to stay on the continent

Id be disappointed if we didnt at least try to get him though i think its very unlikely that we would be successful in a bid as he is beyond our level at the moment

dibiase_million.jpg

Everyone's got a price

Realistically I feel there is a 10-15% chance of us signing him. There just seem to be too many obsticles and other interested parties

does anyone actually think the possibility is any higher ?

kinkyisgod said:
Realistically I feel there is a 10-15% chance of us signing him. There just seem to be too many obsticles and other interested parties

does anyone actually think the possibility is any higher ?

that spursmad, who seems quite reliable says the deal is off because of Eto's wage demands

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.