Barca v City Post Match Thread

I have to say that is imo a terrible evaluation. The game plan saw us on top until it went to ratshit due to slips and total calamities of individuals. I think the only reason this site did not explode is because in their heart of hearts the glass half empties saw that we were doing well.

Even after the slip we were on top and chasing an equaliser before bravo's mishap.

he's out likely 8 weeks

the bigger loss for the return leg is no pique, alba

so their defense will be short

I'm not sure what you're post is trying to convey? Are you saying we were shit even before the red card, or are you saying we were really good, then it went tits up after the red card? I'm sure we can make our views far easier to understand, if we simply try to make the context and conclusion easily readable for everybody. After all, it is a general forum and not a court of law.

You can check my original post about the match a page or two before this one and hopefully my take on the game will be a bit more clearer to you.

I've had to work along side a rag all day long, smirking and making snide comments while watching City fans return from yesterday's match. All the time, I just kept my mouth closed and never said a word, just thinking to myself 'what an utter knob you are' and so stereotypical of the shithouses they are.
Thank heavens I don't have to work alongside this tosser often.
I can't stand 'em.
Please do remember to ask your rag colleague what the score was in today's natch will you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.