Barca vs Arsenal

Breaker said:
eshiers1 said:
is anyone else watching the YES sopcast feed and can hear the presenters in the studio??

so far i've heard richard keyes asking who's farted, and telling walcott to get up and calling him shite!

I was wondering about that, "You look shite with yer daft pink boots get up ya prick"

"OFFSIDE, IT WAS MILES OFFSIDE, RUBBISH!"

Laughing my arse off at that.
pmsl you got a link? gonna turn off SS for this..

That messi is shite and overrated...

See that abysmal pass on 53:42 to Pedro? Anyone can see he wanted it in front of him and Messi f*cks up by playing it straight at him.

I'd be well pissed if we went for him!

For those without a sense of humour (and there are a few) I'm only kidding!

Blue Smarties said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Anyone hear Les Ferdinand on Sky yesterday morning saying that he's been speaking recently with Gudjohnsen now that he's moved to spurs about the Barcelona way of playing the game. He said that Barca's entire team is coached that when they lose possession of the ball, they have 7 seconds to win it back. During these 7 seconds, they hunt in packs and swamp you out, to regain the ball. If they fail to win it back within 7 seconds, they retreat into a team shape and wait for the next opposrtunity to "swamp". You could see it in action perfectly in that 1st half. It's amazing the way they defend as a team. For all the attacking brilliance they have, they are also the most hard-working team in world football. There are no passengers. The likes of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta (when playing) work just as hard off the ball as Busquets, and the back 4. It is physically impossible to play football better than Barca play it. It's pure perfection.
Wow... now you've said that I can see them around a single player (three each time).
Exactly! It's amazing. To be honest, during the last 5 minutes or so, Barca have looked a bit more tired than normal, yet they are still managing to hunt in packs. The "swamping" in the first half though was relentless. I now watch them in a completely different way to before!

Blue Smarties said:
Breaker said:
I was wondering about that, "You look shite with yer daft pink boots get up ya prick"

"OFFSIDE, IT WAS MILES OFFSIDE, RUBBISH!"

Laughing my arse off at that.
pmsl you got a link? gonna turn off SS for this..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=70034&part=sports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?match ... art=sports</a>

its the YES links

tho it seems to have stopped now, but some of the comments had me and my dad in stitches!

Project said:
I hope it hasn't taken Ferdinand a former Barca player to figure out the pressing game they have been playing for two years.
No, everyone could see that they played a pressing game. But i find the philosophy of a 7 second time limit, before then retreating, fascinating. It's good to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.