Barca vs Arsenal

Arsenal will go through am pretty sure about this. From minute 1 arsene wenger is playing with a brilliant tactics.

wonder if it would be better for City if Arsenal won. Can't see myself rooting for them though, I hate that lot.

Doaby cost arsenal that goal, had to play Walcott in ad they wouldn't have touched him.

What a goal from messi though, he is miles ahead of anybody else

Arsenal have to try and get Walcott in at every opportunity. They have missed a couple of good chances to release him.

Andouble said:
wonder if it would be better for City if Arsenal won. Can't see myself rooting for them though, I hate that lot.

Arsenal are the English equivilent of Barca... all be it not as talented going forward.

I can't stand that Catalonia bollocks with Barcelona... you're not a national side you're a club... nothing more nothing less. Plus hald the side have dived in the first 20 minutes, whilst i'm not saying the English game is clean (far from it) the way these cunts roll about trying to get players carded... i'm surprised the English players don't them something to cry about.

Busquets is on it again already... i'd be applying some tactics from Paulo Maldini's school of cuntery, he'd soon book up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.