Barca vs Arsenal

I know ill probably get slaughtered for this but i think that a lot of it has to do with him being left footed. Generally left footed people are harder to play against if they are even half decent..... Just my opinion, hes a cracking player though i cant deny that

GStar said:
AIQ88 said:
Messi is better than Ronaldinho at his prime.

Disagree completely, Ronaldinho could do things with a football Messi can't even dream of... he looked the ball was part of him. Messi isn't gracefull, he's "just" extremely quick.

Messi scores every game 3 goals.......................................

bluemoon32 said:
Wiirdo said:
Messi is about 10 times the player of anyone at City, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

He's 10 times the player of anyone at United or Chelsea too

Oh, definitely. Only the tranny comes anywhere close to him. Prime Ronaldinho was very close to him now too.

GStar said:
AIQ88 said:

Disagree completely, Ronaldinho could do things with a football Messi can't even dream of... he looked the ball was part of him. Messi isn't gracefull, he's "just" extremely quick.
Thats quite true, played with this lad that other day who was left footed and had a similar sort of game to Messi (Obviously nowhere near as good) but it just seemed like he would knock it pass you and you'd still be standing there thinking "What the f**k just happened" Insane speed lol

GStar said:
AIQ88 said:

Just quick?? Walcott is just quick.. This guy.. the best

For those that are old enough to have seen Marradona play can you just tell us how far off Messi is to the guy? Marradonna must have been unbelievable is Messi isnt as good lol

jellert said:
GStar said:

Messi scores every game 3 goals.......................................

And? Whats your point..........................?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.