Barcelona (A) - Charity Friendly | Wed 24th Aug 20:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it there won’t be segregation for this game and it’s just buy where you want ? Can’t see a option for away tickets and the city site just directs you to the Barca site ..
Going to visit my niece who is travelling Europe and has ended up in Barca today so perfect excuse to get away for a few days ..
Looking forward visiting the stadium without all the police harassment and fear of getting a wollop from a over zealous Spanish plod.

Suarez left years ago, no need for that nonsense in Barca these days

Here's the team I'd like to see (if fit):

Ortega
Lewis
Stones (Aké if Stones starts tomorrow)
Mbete
Wilson-Esbrand
Phillips
Bernardo (let the poor bastards see him in the flesh)
Grealish
Palmer
Alvarez
Gomez

So this is a ‘whip round’ for this shower of c...s - file under under ‘typical City?
It still wouldn't be close enough to afford Bernardo Silva if that is what you are insinuating.

Are there allocated seats the city website links to the Barca ticket office... I can't see an away section. Where in the ground will the city fans be?

Have City + got this game or has it been picked up by one of the sports channels as a “prestige” game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.