Barcelona Away Stories

Pigeonho said:
Something like:
Pellegrini is shit, he's dead bad and we need him sacked. We are so shit it's untrue, dead bad shit.
The beer was good, though.

;-)

Standard European away then!

bluesteve1964 said:
jrb said:
Currently at Liverpool Airport with loads of other Blues waiting to board the flight. :-)

Well I hope the stories get better than that!!!
Flying out tomorrow probably same flight as you, Ryanair 10am ish from Liverpool, can't wait.

Flew out yesterday with 4 mates from Manchester. The plane got into difficulties when both pilots became poorly. I took the controls and landed the plane in Barcelona.
We dived into the first bar and there was Sheikh Mansour sitting with Khaldoon, we had a few photos and he bought us a few beers.
Then we had a mooch on the Ramblas and bumped into Messi in the Rolex shop. He bought me a watch and sorted my mates out with tickets for the match.
The night life was the best, we all got into this foam party nightclub and I bagged off with two Spanish beauties who couldn't wait to get me home.
As we left the club we got ambushed by over 100 Barca ultras, it was propper nawty and we had it with them for over one hour toe to toe until we backed them off down a side street.
The two 21 year old Spanish beauties had waited for me and took me home for the best night of my life.
I've woke up this morning and the girls have made me a full English breakfast in bed.
Come on blues ! Hurry up and get out here it's ace !!

guvnors son mcfc said:
bluesteve1964 said:
jrb said:
Currently at Liverpool Airport with loads of other Blues waiting to board the flight. :-)

Flying out tomorrow probably same flight as you, Ryanair 10am ish from Liverpool, can't wait.

Flew out yesterday with 4 mates from Manchester. The plane got into difficulties when both pilots became poorly. I took the controls and landed the plane in Barcelona.
We dived into the first bar and there was Sheikh Mansour sitting with Khaldoon, we had a few photos and he bought us a few beers.
Then we had a mooch on the Ramblas and bumped into Messi in the Rolex shop. He bought me a watch and sorted my mates out with tickets for the match.
The night life was the best, we all got into this foam party nightclub and I bagged off with two Spanish beauties who couldn't wait to get me home.
As we left the club we got ambushed by over 100 Barca ultras, it was propper nawty and we had it with them for over one hour toe to toe until we backed them off down a side street.
The two 21 year old Spanish beauties had waited for me and took me home for the best night of my life.
I've woke up this morning and the girls have made me a full English breakfast in bed.

I call bullshit, only one of them waited.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:57 am --<br /><br />
guvnors son mcfc said:
bluesteve1964 said:
jrb said:

I call bullshit, only one of them waited.

guvnors son mcfc said:
bluesteve1964 said:
jrb said:

You been drinking carlsberg??

guvnors son mcfc said:
bluesteve1964 said:
jrb said:

Yes but did we win?

Spent the night in *MY BAR*, just off Placa Reial.(as you walk into the square off Ramblas, it's to your left, midway through another entrance/exit off the square that leads to a side street off the Ramblas.

Packed with City fans.

Gary Owen was there, pissed, and leading most of the City songs. Later Tommy Booth turned up and Joined in with the singing as well, as well as doing a speech

Beers just under 4 Euros a pint.

The food in the square is pretty decent. A meal for two with 4 bottle of Beer was just under 20 Euros. Loads of Restaurants to eat in.

Great night had by all.

In the Flying Horse at Gatwick, place is rammed with Blues,...... Blues are here, Blues are there, Blues are every fucking where lalala, lalala, lala!!

Seriously the bar is filled with City shirts... In Gatwick, unbelievable Geoff!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.