Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
brotherblue said:
Hey tolmie!

I see the idea, but I would rather have nasri start tonight.

Yaya ferna

navas silva nasri

negredo

Against any other side, I would normally agree.

This is no other side. You have to match Barca for workrate before you can add a silken finish.

Nasri doesn't have it in his legs at the moment and Navas delivers the two-fold advantage of attack and assisting the full-back.

In addition, we need to be smart. The tie can't be won tonight but it can certainly be lost.

We need to close the lines and hit hard and fast on the counter. It will mean gifting up the ball in certain areas and ensuring Demichelis is not taken out of the equation by the quick one-two.

Having an additional screening midfielder in Garcia will certainly help in that regard.

We are on average, three inches taller than the Barca team. Corners and winning cheap free kicks could be the real difference for us.

True, I agree.

I just hope our players dont let Pelle down and give 100%, we can win it

its a 2345 kick off and I gotta work at 0600 too

I think it's absolutely vital we try and score the first goal!

Everyone has to have the game of their lives tonight, come on City!! Believe!

I'd start with Jovetic-Negredo upfront, Nasri and Silva on the wings, Javi and Yaya in the middle, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott and Clichy in the back, and Hart.

My team for tonight:

---------Hart------------
Richards--Nastasic--Boyata---Clichy
Milner---Rodwell---Huws---Sinclair
-------Aguero---Tevez-----------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.