Barcelona (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose always a risk with vinnie now played a decent amount of football recently? Is he worth the risk definitely........see what pep decides.
I'd like to see Kompany play. But
Excited for this one! Like many have said we did brilliantly in barca until the slip/sending off. First goal massive tomorrow night our confidence will rocket if we manage to get ahead. Vinnie to start all day in this one bit of leadership at the back and a revitalised kun up top.

Willy
Stones
Kompany
Nico
Fernandinho
Silva
Gundogan
Kdb
Sterling
Nolito
Kun

Should be an interesting match, I feel City had their best chance for pts in the 1st leg since there was a lot of pressure on Barcelona at home facing Pep. On the road, pressure is off them a bit and Messi et al love to make statements in England

I expect 3 pts here but very much looking forward to the contest

PEP: Winning the last game helped a lot. But #UCL is much different, Tomorrow we have another chance against the best and we’re going to try
We lost 4-0! We still have much to learn. We concede a lot but I learn how good we compete in a lot of minutes. They are so strong.
Every time (@willy_caballero) has played he has played well. He gives me confidence. I have no doubts about him.

PEP: We know them, they know us. But football is unpredictable sometimes. Hopefully our quality can make the difference tomorrow.
Pep: "Hopefully our quality up front can make a difference. For them it is not a final, but for us it is a final."
Pep: "I've never entered a match thinking that we can't win. We have to play the perfect game in order to beat them but we will try."

Sounds like Zabaleta and Sagna are still out, so presume we'll go three at the back.

Hopefully not another round of Euro Wednesday Bingo!

Naive
Went toe to toe
No one can defend against that
Amateurish
Bent referee
Corrupt UEFA
Miles off being a top European side
Never beaten a top side
They were there for the taking
Diving c*nts
Punished our mistakes
Kiiled the game
Timewasting b#stards
Glad we're out
Concentrate on the league
Play the youngsters in the remaining games

About time we played a full 90mins of quality against them.
Predicting a 1 - 1

Driving down for this one, really looking forward to it. We've got a great chance of a result as barca are not the team they used to be, City were the better team over there until the red card put the game out of sight for us. 3-1 to city tomorrow with sergio getting another brace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.