Barcelona (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will get at least 1 point at Gladbach they will finish with 7pts at the most,so we will only need a total of 7 to finish 2nd.

Ps, just off to the match, might get
Don't dri
Don't get emotional, didn't you say that? Or words to that effect..

It's ok, we all realise you have to over compensate with your 'perceived knowledge' as you are a soccer supporter first and foremost... You see the consensus is that you believe your own hype, reinforced by the idea you actually know more than our 'proffesional' manager... It's ok to be wrong, seeing 10 plus games in your lifetime is more than some can say, you actually show some insight from your limited exposure....

However, you showed the relevance of seeing something live when you stated we were 'disappointing' against Everton.... Goodfellas pizza stays 'forget about it'....

sorry, preseason fanfare doesn't cut it...

And it's marking, you yank plank...

Awww! Zimmer is going in hard like a limp dick. Try harder. "Soccer fan" "seen only 10 games" "perceived knowledge" "believe own hype" "deluded" yes yes yes all true.

None of this changes your knowledge of this season's Barcelona though, does it? You clearly haven't been watching: There is no shame in that, you are a busy man or woman probably and after having a brewski and dog watching City often can't be bothered. I get it. But there is no shame in saying I didn't know. Trust me it will only make your Zim, Zimmer.

Alright be safe at the game now. (: And don't drink too much. You actually wanna be able to not forget what you saw.

Alright be safe at the game now. (: And don't drink too much. You actually wanna be able to not forget what you saw.
*you actually want to be able to remember what you've seen.

Illiterate fucking yank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.