Barcelona home game

Membership is £35, is it worth buying that or do I have a good chance to wait for general sale and get a ticket?

Also does anyone know how much tickets are?

Thanks in advance

Membership is £35, is it worth buying that or do I have a good chance to wait for general sale and get a ticket?

Also does anyone know how much tickets are?

Thanks in advance

There are lot and lots of tickets left at the moment. I'd say wait until general sale. Prices are £40, £45 and £50.

I tried to buy 2 tickets yesterday that it said I had available, then when I went to process the order it wouldn't do it.
I tried again today and still no luck. I did a dummy run to buy Everton tickets and that worked.
So I've gone on my phone and got them no problem!
That new site is shite on a laptop!

its suprising how many tickets are actually left, of all games i thought it sell out rather quickly

Comes down to costs plus it's live on tv. £40-£50 on a ticket or £40-£50 and watch it in the pub or watch it at home and save money. That being said I've got my ticket and I'm really looking forward to this one. I actually really think we'll get a result.

Comes down to costs plus it's live on tv. £40-£50 on a ticket or £40-£50 and watch it in the pub or watch it at home and save money. That being said I've got my ticket and I'm really looking forward to this one. I actually really think we'll get a result.
yea same here in south really looking forward to it.and agree i think we get a result

Hi, i sign up just to ask this question (i have posted in another thread of this forum too, sorry about that but i am kind of desperate). any help will be useful. I am from Singapore and i am bringing my son (12 yr old) to manchester. i found out on the days that we will be there city will be playing barcelona. i must confess, i am not a major football fan but my son is and he keep watching city games. i am not sure if he will support city but i suspect it is going that way. when i told him we get a chance to watch the game, he begs me to bring him. i sign up for a free member in city official site and after checking the ticket for the game is on general sale now i tried to purchase. unfortunately i keep seeing the "quick seat" and "choose seat" button greyed out (nothing happen when i click on the). what did i do wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.