Barcelona Home Tickets?

yeseye said:
aza93 said:
I've just bought tickets for the game in the family section of the stadium. However i'd prefer tickets in the away section, I'm led to believe that away section is in the south stand. There are currently some south stand tickets available in section 213.

Is section 213 an away section?
I'm after 2 in family stand, Did you have to use viagogo and how much did you pay? cheers.

I paid £98 in total. The ticket itself was £63 but i had to buy city membership for £35. I've just seen that the family stand tickets are now all sold out and the only remaining tickets are in south stand but there are only 6 available. And yes i used viagogo.

@De Niro - Yh had that feeling myself.

Looking for one ticket, 16-17, 18-21 or adult, will collect from anywhere in Manchester.
Please Pm cheers

After one spare please. Ticket for Schalke I've dropped you a PM regarding the tickets you mentioned you have, I am after one if it is up for grabs.

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.