Barcelona pics!

stony said:
bgblue said:
zy4yvy5e.jpg

Worst one yet :)

All that's missing is the Sunshine variety coach in the background. Ric looks like he's their carer.

Have a good time lads.
Ric's usually the one who needs looking after. De niro and Rascal could be brothers.

Thought it was a let down. One of the lads I was with got refused in despite spending over £100 on a ticket. Beer was more expensive than other trips. There was a lot of steps inside the Nou Camp/ Camp Nou. Silva got booed off, compare this too Madrid where he got clapped off. The best part was when a drunken blue kept telling me I was in an Irish bar.

Kun Aguero said:
Thought it was a let down. One of the lads I was with got refused in despite spending over £100 on a ticket. Beer was more expensive than other trips. There was a lot of steps inside the Nou Camp/ Camp Nou. Silva got booed off, compare this too Madrid where he got clapped off. The best part was when a drunken blue kept telling me I was in an Irish bar.

Same thing happened to my mate, we went and found the City stewards and she gave him a replacement ticket.

sevunuza.jpg
sema2aqa.jpg

And that's it!
Barca, an alternative look, hope you like it, and the pictures encourage you to go. Just don't get fucking robbed :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.