Barcelona pics!

Lavinda Past said:
phuzion said:
14mt4yw.jpg

Me in the light blue jacket, anyone else bump into him on the Ramblas?

You blew his cover... He was moonlighting as the market supervisor for the day.

i think you will find that his Sheik mate owns half the real estate around Ramblas………so probably going door to door to collect the weekly rent

mammutly said:

what a trip. The three young lads on the left are Catalan Blues and really looked after us. We got locals prices for stuff. 8 cans of Estrella for 3 euros and if one was in cab with us the driver didnt try to rip us off.

went to the home of thd Barca Blues and met spme of the Harrogate blues in there.

I feel fucking rough

Rascal said:
mammutly said:

what a trip. The three young lads on the left are Catalan Blues and really looked after us. We got locals prices for stuff. 8 cans of Estrella for 3 euros and if one was in cab with us the driver didnt try to rip us off.

went to the home of thd Barca Blues and met spme of the Harrogate blues in there.

I feel fucking rough

You and BBB make a good looking couple,are you both single?

Rascal said:
mammutly said:

I feel fucking rough

Ah, that will explain it.

Why they are the slimmest people pictured in this thread.

pinkwheeltrim said:
The number of bald fatties supporting us is truly staggering!

Oy I resent that.
I'm just slightly cuddly.............................

and bald

karen7 said:
Rascal said:
mammutly said:

I feel fucking rough

You and BBB make a good looking couple,are you both single?

Don't they just Karen and yes they are we could do with a good bluemoon wedding ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.