Barcelona Transfers and Wage Bill

They owe the third party that LfC sold the debt to - so they still owe £24m.
I wonder if this counts as a football debt under Uefa rules? If football debts remain unpaid when they are due, its a transfer ban.
They could have sold Messi a year ago for what? 50m? Now they are trying to keep him. Deluded.

Just remember it’s all city, Chelsea and PSG fault!!!!
It’s our fault Real Madrid broke the transfer records for figo, zidane, kaka, Ronaldo, bale, hazard....spending money the didn’t have to build a galactic ‘brand’
Then Barca bought dembele, griezmann and countinho (all for 100m plus) spending money they didn’t have to stay on top
Oh and then athletico paid 100m plus on felix

tebas lives in a glass house and should fuck off
La liga is a wank uncompetitive league that no one watches and that is not our fault
Madrid and Barca Have spent very badly in recent years and that’s why they both have shit squads And no money

An example of giving supporters any say in running a club. You get this or Germany where only Bayern win anything. Leave football to mad crazed despots
Correct
The supporters go for the candidate who makes the best claims. They then throw money at it
Barcelona really are run like Leeds United in early 2000s

I wonder if this counts as a football debt under Uefa rules? If football debts remain unpaid when they are due, its a transfer ban.
They could have sold Messi a year ago for what? 50m? Now they are trying to keep him. Deluded.

It should remain a football debt... the fact Liverpool sold it is irrelevant...

A more in-depth article I could find that reports on this

From my understanding, this salary cap is different for every Liga club.

"The salary cap is related to revenue in one year minus structural expenses. That's all expenses not related to the sporting side of the business directly. For example, sponsorship contracts, season ticket revenue, television revenue and prize money etc."

Basically debt worsened, cap worsened.

Article also says "...for every 100 million knocked off, 25 million more can be added."

So yeah, Barca is fucked. Will probably be selling a few big names.

The rich and the elite always feel entitled.
They feel they deserve special treatment and that the rules don't apply to them.

I remember overhearing a previously wealthy customer (who had squandered his money) pleading on the phone for the bank to let him keep his gold card.
He kept quoting how much money he "used" to have.
The thing his he was retired and no way of regaining his former wealth, but yet somehow felt he should be allowed to keep the card.
If i had lost my wealth, i would be too embarrassed to argue on the phone to keep such a card.

It was my first lesson on how the rich and the elite think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.