Barcelona v Manchester City, 30th July 7pm EDT / 31st July 12am BST, Orlando, FL, pre-match thread | KO delayed until 01:20 (BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to this game and super excited. First time seeing them live. Pregame at Murphy's Pub. Lads finally get to play on a better size pitch. For Barca, projected lineup has Gundogan and Raphinha playing along with Lewa and Ter Stegen. Hopefully we put our best available out there. Lets gooo!

Going to this game and super excited. First time seeing them live. Pregame at Murphy's Pub. Lads finally get to play on a better size pitch. For Barca, projected lineup has Gundogan and Raphinha playing along with Lewa and Ter Stegen. Hopefully we put our best available out there. Lets gooo!
Gundo against City.
That ain’t gonna feel right.

Gundo against City.
That ain’t gonna feel right.
Will he be back?

I see that this will be Barca's first game of their pre-season. La Liga has done a lot of things wrong to not stay as the
'top dawg' in terms of viewership, not making it more competitive, etc., but they do take care of their players far better than they do in the PL.

I remember before we played Madrid in CL this past season, they had about 8/9 nine days off before they played us. We played two games in that same period.

The logistics of this pre season dictate that just getting players rested and then fit again leaves any planned tactics out in the cold. Pep will have his ideas of course but we are unlikely to find out in August. Already that Chelsea league game may be beyond us if some of the boys are given extra time off and we go out a bit weak. A draw would be a massive result.
A win is entirely feasible

Will he be back?

I see that this will be Barca's first game of their pre-season. La Liga has done a lot of things wrong to not stay as the
'top dawg' in terms of viewership, not making it more competitive, etc., but they do take care of their players far better than they do in the PL.

I remember before we played Madrid in CL this past season, they had about 8/9 nine days off before they played us. We played two games in that same period.
Gundo was in NY on Friday ironically same time as City, american blue tweeted photo of him at Rockerfella plaza in the shops not the City one but not too far from it

Keep playing the kids, it's a huge learning experience for them.

I have to say that Philips looks lost playing with our EDS, that's how messed up his confidence must be right now. Three years ago he played in the Euros final, now he's a risky choice for a pre-season friendly. Ouch.
Painful for him, he looks crushed.

That’s because it was the Copa del Rey final three days before. They didn’t give them time off. In fact if any of the finalists had been in the CL at that point, it would have been a big disadvantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.