Barcelona vs. Athletic Bilbao - 8pm, Sky Sports 1

LoveCity

About to kick off, another week of Barca goodness. Today they play 5th place Bilbao who are not a bad team at all. Barca need to win to keep the gap between they and Real wide. Past City target Javi Martinez starting for Bilbao, while the excellent Llorente is up top for them. Iker Muniain not in the starting 11, maybe on bench? (Edit: Yup, on the bench.)

-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:06 pm --

3 1/2 minutes, David Villa. 1-0. :O

Barcelona vs. Atletic Bilbao - 8pm, Sky Sports

1-1 this is going to be a crackin game

Re: Barcelona vs. Atletic Bilbao - 8pm, Sky Sports

Barca are being pretentious again, lovely football but taking the piss too much, overplaying it and not being ruthless enough. Made to pay again so might wake up.

If we didn't get Dzeko, Llorente would have been a fine signing.

LoveCity said:
Barca are being pretentious again, lovely football but taking the piss too much, overplaying it and not being ruthless enough. Made to pay again so might wake up.

I would have had Llorente over Dzeko any day, for any price.

MCFC BOB said:
LoveCity said:

Spurs tried to get him in the last window but failed with a huge bid, thank god. He would be immense for their long ball style in Crouch's role.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:18 pm --<br /><br />Orgasmic by Messi, should have been a penalty.

Barcelona vs. Atletic Bilbao - 8pm, Sky Sports

LoveCity said:
MCFC BOB said:

Spurs tried to get him in the last window but failed with a huge bid, thank god. He would be immense for their long ball style in Crouch's role.

-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:18 pm --

Orgasmic by Messi, should have been a penalty.
He's going Madrid at the end of the season ain't he?

NDJ said:

Not officially, think it has been rumoured but so has Kun Aguero to Real, plus Mourinho has apparently decided to sign Adebayor permanently (for much less than Llorente would cost judging by the offer from Spurs they turned down) so he wouldn't need Llorente.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:28 pm --<br /><br />16-year-old Iker Munian, one of the most exciting talents coming through in Spain, about to come on for Bilbao. I bet we have scouts watching this kid.

LoveCity said:
NDJ said:

Not officially, think it has been rumoured but so has Kun Aguero to Real, plus Mourinho has apparently decided to sign Adebayor permanently (for much less than Llorente would cost judging by the offer from Spurs they turned down) so he wouldn't need Llorente.
I know it's mourinho but has a manager ever got what they wanted at Madrid! I can't see him being there past the summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.