Barcelona vs City Friendly at Nou Camp (Merged)

Official City vs Barca Thread [Merged]

The game has been scheduled for the 19th August. Who's flying over for the game then?

I know I am, getting tickets ASAP and have already booked the hotel and the likes.

Anybody else going up? Should be a great day! Discuss...

Re: Barcelona Friendly ? at Nou Camp (Merged)

felixbg said:
booked, ryainair liverpool to girona ... then bus from girona to barcelona 20Euros, cant wait :) , anyone got any idea where the ground is ???

How much did that cost you? wouldnt it of been cheeper to go direct from Manc on Monach.

After all the fannying around to and from your places, it works out cheaper.

Re: Official City vs Barca Thread [Merged]

felixbg said:
yup gunna be amazing :) i went to the san siro last year and even though no games or whatever were going on it was amazing :) hope nou camp is the same
Hope so mate, I've never been to the Nou Camp, and to see City play there is just going to be immense!

Watched City vs Barca at CoMS a few seasons back. Hopefully we can beat them at the Nou Camp! CTID

Its not unusual for the friendly to be during the season as this happens every year with Barca. For some reason they always play this friendly once the season has started. Just hope we get a good number of tickets as not many Spanish fans travel to away matches and for your information the away fans will be stuck up in the corner of the stadium near the top but still going to be an amazing view and experience

Goater666 said:
felixbg said:
booked, ryainair liverpool to girona ... then bus from girona to barcelona 20Euros, cant wait :) , anyone got any idea where the ground is ???

How much did that cost you? wouldnt it of been cheeper to go direct from Manc on Monach.

After all the fannying around to and from your places, it works out cheaper.

when i checked on monarch it was £100+ includin taxes that doesnt include card charges or whatever else

Not sure if this have been mentioned that the Girona airport is about 100km from the ground and El Prat ia about 13km

Felixxxx

can I comee with youh pleasee darlinggg

x x x x x

Can anyone tell me how much of a big deal Barca make of this? What i'm getting at is this.Are we going to see a strong Barca lineup?(Don't want to go all that way to play a youth team) Also what sort of attendence could we expect? Say if 1,000 blues go and there is only a crowd of say 10,000,would be a bit of an anti climax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.