Barcelona vs City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we stand a good chance of getting beat but the line up is ok in my view!

Would have gone Clichy over Kolarov, but you knew on Sat it was not going to be the case.

There will certainly be a higher press with Aguero on the bench and ultimately a game change if needed.

Vinny I would not risk in a game that is not a must win.

Same concerns as everyone else in regards full backs, but 3 at the back would have been worse.

I fully expect Nolito and Sterling will be giving support to the full backs, as well as Fern and Gun in the holding role offering help when needed.

Unexpected line-up, but we have to trust the manager's judgement.

I naively asked earlier in the thread for no ludicrous over-reactions in the matchday and post-match threads.

I neglected to mention the pre-match thread, because I wasn't expecting meltdowns an hour before kick off.

To say I'm shocked is the under estimate of the year, very very annoyed aguero isn't starting and I love zab to death but would've had him no were near that starting line up, Neymar will murder him

Leaving our best player for our biggest game of the season... Hmm.. Takes some balls

Let's hope it's the right call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.