Barcelona vs City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great lineup if you ask me. We need to control the possession if we are going to get anything from this game.

I actually think its the right call to leave out Sergio, 6 'midfielders' will probably offer us more in terms of work rate and possession. Worried that Zabaleta and Kolarov start though.

Unexpected line-up, but we have to trust the manager's judgement.

I naively asked earlier in the thread for no ludicrous over-reactions in the matchday and post-match threads.

I neglected to mention the pre-match thread, because I wasn't expecting meltdowns an hour before kick off.
Well said bud.

Looks like it's time to start working as hard as everyone else Sergio!!!! Pep has been dropping hints in press conferences for a while now that he needs to do more and I agree. Hopefully the penny has dropped now
Agree. The only way he is ever going to be mentioned in the same breath as Messi, Suarez etc is to massively up his contribution to the rest of the game aside from scoring goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.