Barcelona vs City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why some folk, are so surprised. Pep and controversial decisions, go hand in hand. That's one of the things, that excited me about his appointment. Think he's proved, he knows a thing or two, about a thing or two. I totally trust in peps decisions, I know whatever he is doing(whether that goes for/against us at the time). It's all in the best interests, of our beloved blues. I'm as nervous as the next blue, but let's just sit back,relax, and see what unfolds. As either way, should be a cracking spectacle.

Surprised Iheanacho isn't on the bench. Seems like overkill having both Sane and Navas.

Guessing Kompany isn't fit if he's not in the 18. Odd that he travelled if that is the case.

It's on sky channel 414 there is an article on the MUEN website

It will be streaming there from 7pm.

Alternatively you can watch it on Freeview TV on BT Sport Showcase which is Freeview channel 59 and Sky Channel 414.

For those on BT Sport, the match will be shown live on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 4K UHD and kicks off at 7.45pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.