Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

oddfellows

Champions League Final

Never have I wanted a team to destroy the rags more than I expect Barca to do so on Saturday.

It will put them in their place and I for one will be pissing myself at the 'bomb scare' exit of their plastic blinkered prawn eating excuse for fans.

My prediction 3-0 Barca.

Re: Champions League Final

I don't think it'll be a walkover but I think Barcelona will win. 2-1.

the rags will only have the ball for 30% of the game. Their only chance is to get it wide and run at Barca's full backs.
I'm waiting for the rag's excuses when they do get battered. After we beat them in the semi, the excuse used there was that the Wembley surface doesn't suit their quick passing game, in which case Barca should have no chance

I reckon there is a huge chance of Shrek getting sent off. You know what he's like when he gets frustrated and I can see him going mental and kung fuing someone

i'm worry rags have got very good chances of win.

I've got money on Barca to win 4-0 at 40/1 and 5-0 at 100/1. Either of those come in and I'll be ecstatic!

I hope I'm wrong but I've got a horrible sneaky feeling the rags might nick it.

A score draw in normal time, with Barca shading it in extra time. This isn't going to be a walk over for Barca.
Looking forward to it actually. Staying at her folks in Ainsworth on Saturday so gona go to this old boozer near theirs in the day, then they're out for the night then so will get a few tins and settle down with the match.
2-1 Barca after extra time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.