Barcelona

kippax boy

Help
I am going to watch Barcelona v Levante on Saturday for my sons 21st , this means I have had to give my season ticket away and will miss Norwich game at home
Does anyone know where i can watch the City game in Barcelona ?

cheers

I know but I cant help when his 21st is unless you take him for me !

Colins Bellend said:
Choose your Weekends better in future should be watching the real deal at The Etihad

;)

There's a large Sports Bar on Las Ramblas, about halfway down on the right. They normally have a few screens with different games on.

Coincidentally I watched Barca v Levante at the Nou Camp last New Year. Don't expect a capacity crowd - maybe a mere 60,000 or so. It's not one of their bigger matches.

Good idea, run the rule over our next target to dominate. I like your planning, be sure to let them all know that you have seen better football at home this season and we're coming for them ;o)

Head down Las Ramblas towards the harbour from Catalunya Square. About half way down on the left there is a McDonalds on the corner of the street Career de Ferra. All the Irish Bars are on this street. I went in a bar on a side street of this about 200 yards down on the right.
Whilst in this area check out the Addidas Originals shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.