Barceloneta Beach Party - Details + Map. Sticky Please Mods!

Re: Barceloneta Beach Gathering - Important Details + Map!

cyberblue said:
salski said:
HAHAHA I LOVE IT!!
What was up with the other how come it was edited am just being nosey

Fantastic work... Everyone who is coming over for the match please forward this flyer to any City fans you know. If you're really keen you could even print a few off and hand em out on the plane!

liamctid said:
gaz76 said:
Where's everyone staying in Barcelona? Have my match ticket and flights sorted just need to get a hotel now,

Ditto mate.

Where's a good hotel lads?!

Is anyone going straight back to Girona/Platja D'Aro after the match?
Cheers

They've extended the opening of the metro for us on Wednesday. There are also special buses back to the centre. I can't be bothered to translate it all, but I'm sure you all catch the drift:

TMB refuerza el transporte público al Camp Nou para el partido Barça-Manchester City, del Trofeu Joan Gamper

Con motivo de la celebración del partido de fútbol correspondiente al Trofeu Joan Gamper que se celebrará el próximo miércoles, 19 de agosto, al Camp Nou a partir de las 22.00 horas, entre el FC Barcelona y el Manchester City, Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB) reforzará el servicio de metro y de autobuses para facilitar los desplazamientos y evitar congestión de tránsito alrededor del estadio. Los servicios y refuerzos previstos son los siguientes:

> Metro: El metro ampliará el servicio y funcionará hasta la una de la mañana.

The metro will increase its service and run until 1 o'clock in the morning.

Recordamos que está interrumpido el servicio de la Línea 5 de metro entre las estaciones de Can Boixeres y Collblanc por obras de construcción de la nueva estación Ernest Lluc y del nuevo vestíbulo de la estación de Can Vidalet. Por este motivo, las recomendaciones para acceder al Camp Nou en metro son las siguientes:

- Línea 5 (azul): Badal y Collblanc.
Para los desplazamientos desde Barcelona. Para los usuarios que utilicen la Línea 5 entre las estaciones de Cornellà Centro y Can Boixeres, se recomienda enlazar con Renfe Cercanías a la estación de Cornellà Centro hasta Sants Estació, donde se puede conectar con las líneas 3 y 5 de metro

- Línea 3 (verde): Maria Cristina y Les Corts.

Además de estas recomendaciones, se pueden consultar las afectaciones en la red de metro en la página web: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.actuacions2009.tmb.cat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.actuacions2009.tmb.cat</a>

> Autobuses: Además del servicio habitual de las líneas del entorno de lazona, se reforzará el servicio de las líneas 15, 43 y 56 en función de la demanda que se pueda producir. Por otro lado, y como es habitual los días que se celebra partido en el estadio, se pondrán en funcionamiento a la salida las líneas especiales:
Camp Nou - Plaça de Catalunya.
Camp Nou - Mossen Cinto Verdaguer.

Bad news! The weather forecast for Barcelona City area (both on Tuesday and Wednesday) is:

Maximum 33 degrees
Minimum 22 degrees

It's either factor 40 or lots of cold beer!

Good news about the metro - could do with meeting up somewhere in the centre after the game - something ´ll get sorted at the beach party I suppose

raininspain said:
Bad news! The weather forecast for Barcelona City area (both on Tuesday and Wednesday) is:

Maximum 33 degrees
Minimum 22 degrees

It's either factor 40 or lots of cold beer!

Having been here for over 2 weeks now planning the party (amongst other things), I can safely say that factor 40 is a must if you're fair skinned. I started off using factor 25 and I nearly got sunburned just walking around in the afternoon - and I was trying to walk in the shade wherever possible.

If you're going to be at Barceloneta beach for 3-4 hours at peak exposure time with limited shade you will get burnt unless you use a high factor cream and reapply regularly.

salemcfc said:
Is anyone going straight back to Girona/Platja D'Aro after the match?
Cheers

Me and me mate are heading back to Girona Airport asap after the match as we haven't booked a hotel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.